Philadelphia, PA – May 2, 2019 –HRO Today will recognize the achievements of talent acquisition leaders with the 2019 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards at the HRO Today Forum North America.
As the scope of talent acquisition continues to expand in areas such as recruitment, employer branding, and technology, organizations must work harder than ever to stay competitive in a tight labor market. The 2019 finalists have driven talent strategy and transformation in their organizations and raised the bar with innovative talent acquisition initiatives.
The finalists will be honored and the winners will be announced at an awards luncheon hosted by Cielo at the HRO Today Forum North America on May 7, 2019 at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
The finalists for the 2019 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards in North America are:
- Elisa Bannon-Jones, CHRO (formerly GVP, Chief Talent & Culture Officer), Frontier Communications
- Amy Beales, Director of Talent Acquisition, Children’s National Health System
- Kevin Bodine, HCSC Executive Director Talent Acquisition, Health Care Service Corporation
- Leigh McCluskey, VP – Talent Acquisition, Advisor Group
- Rudi Ngnepi, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Workforce Planning and HR Business Analytics and Insights, National Instruments
- Greg Pardo, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, Fresenius
- Simon Perkins, Head of US Resourcing and On-boarding, HSBC Bank
- Lisa Pueschel, VP, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning, Staples
- George Smallwood, Associate Director – Talent Acquisition, AT&T
- NN Srinivas, Head, Management Recruitment – (Americas), Cognizant
- Crystal Stanfield, Director, Talent Acquisition, SAC Wireless, LLC
- Rachel Sullivan, VP, Talent, TransUnion
- Mike Vella, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, UniFirst
“Congratulations to the finalists for this year’s Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards in North America,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of SharedXpertise and HRO Today. “They have been selected for their steadfast dedication to leveraging new technologies, building better workforces, and implementing processes that have a direct impact on business results.”
About HRO Today
HRO Today is the property of SharedXpertise Media and offers the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers globally with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today‘s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #