HRO Today Award Evaluation Criteria:
Nominations for the 2021 Most Admired Employer Brand are now closed.
To guide you, please see the below information on the nomination process, the judging criteria and timeline of events leading up to HRO Today Forum.
Nominees will be evaluated across three dimensions:
- The scope of the nominee’s employer brand campaign. Please describe the scope of the nominee’s initiative(s). Please provide specific quantitative information about the impact, such as increased job offer acceptance rates, decreased time to hire, increase in employee referrals, higher retention rates, etc. These are only examples; any quantitative information is helpful in our deliberations.
- The extent to which the Employer Value Proposition (EVP) was developed via research (both internal and external).
- Demonstration of how the employer brand been integrated into internal or external communications? Please send a few examples of how the employer brand was articulated creatively (advertisements, collateral, career websites etc.)
- Nominees must be available to attend the HRO Today Forum in order to become a finalist.
- Providers who wish to nominate a client should work with their team and have them submit the nomination form.
- Focus on the effect. Explain how a nominee’s work on employer branding made a significant difference, either in the organization or the community at large. Describe