HRO Today is proud to announce that the Talent Management Alliance is now part of the HRO Today family of events, publications and associations. We are excited to bring you all the topical conferences you’re familiar with, in addition to:
- The award-winning global HRO Today magazine franchise
- The HRO Today Association and the C-TEN HR executive networking group
- The HRO Today Forum series across North America, Europe and Asia, bringing together C-level HR leadership for learning, strategic thinking, networking and fun; featuring the CHRO of the Year Awards, the TA Leader of the Year Awards, and the new Most Admired Employer Brand Awards
HRO Today is proud to present the 2020 Topical Conference series, a variety of learning and networking events to help executives build and benchmark their talent management initiatives. Now, your upper leadership can attend the HRO Today Forum for strategic learning, and your entire team can attend more targeted events focused on a single topic or talent management initiative.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a number of HRO Today events and conferences have been rescheduled, and virtual attendance options have been created. Please see below for the new dates and/or locations in red.
2020 Calendar of Topical Conferences
- Inclusion Summit – Nashville – August 26-27, 2020
- Assessing & Developing High Potential Employees – Atlanta – September 15-17, 2020
- People in Healthcare Summit – Atlanta – September 22-23, 2020
- Employee Engagement & Retention Summit – Atlanta – October 6-8, 2020
- Total Talent Acquisition Summit – Atlanta – October 26-27, 2020
- Employee Learning & Development Summit – San Diego – December 1-3, 2020
For more information, please contact Bill Lange, Global Events Director, at email@example.com.