C-TEN Members: To access the password-protected areas of the C-TEN site, click on the links below.
- Member Directory
- Shared Problem-Solving Discussion Notes
- Content Presentation Notes
- Live Meeting Notes
- Additional Resources
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Content Concierge
- 2019 Archive
- 2018 Archive
The Premier Networking and Professional Development Society for Top HR Leaders
Sensitivity, confidentiality, and insight are all requirements of great HR leadership. In fact, the nature of most HR issues calls for the utmost discretion. In perhaps no other role does the phrase “lonely at the top” describe daily life as well as it does for the CHRO. There is no more daunting task than to help an organization get hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of employees aligned to common goals and cultural precepts in order to drive the bottom line.
Where do these HR leaders go for advice, support, and best practices? There are few answers to that question that come even close to the many choices available for other C-suite officers. That’s about to change.
In a landmark partnership, HRO Today and the Wharton Center for Human Resources have combined forces to create the CHRO Today Executive Network (C-TEN). This professional organization will provide CHROs with the resources that will continue to help them succeed. Power tools include: professional development, innovation, best practices, and coveted resources.
The Wharton Center for Human Resources will work with HRO Today and the leadership of the C-TEN to develop curricula. Research programs address the pressing questions CHROs need to answer to be extraordinary in their jobs.
Gain access to resources that help you succeed. Evolve youor HR skills while building a superior network. Seek advice on critical issues that keep you up at night. Best of all, share successes and discuss future trends. There’s never been a better time to invest in your HR team. Give yourself the edge and take on HR like never before.
C-TEN Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Community access to CHROs for benchmarking, best practice sharing and networking
- Twelve meetings per year – (6) best practice sharing sessions, (4) content presentations, and (2) live meetings
- Inclusion in – and access to – our online member directory
- Access to research from the Wharton Center for Human Resources
- Annual retreat for all C-TEN members to learn, network and advance the profession
- Complimentary VIP ticket to the annual HRO Today Forum North America event (includes access to the HRO Today Awards Gala)
- Special C-TEN-only session at the annual HRO Today Forum North America
- A subscription to HRO Today magazine
- Members are profiled on the C-TEN website and also in HRO Today magazine
- Participation in the annual HR leaders metric survey and receipt of the full published report
- Membership in the HRO Today Association for your entire HR team at no additional charge
Lonely at the top? It describes the life of a CHRO in today’s world. Chances for other CHRO’s to learn and connect simply haven’t been available. Now, you can become part of our vast network. Uncover the secrets to HR and enhance your team. Don’t think you have the time to join? With only 12 meetings a year, how can you afford to not become part of this? Meetings include 10 sessions and 2 live meetings. Life at the top doesn’t have to be lonely. Trust in the power of C-TEN and reap the rewards of HR.