Philadelphia, PA – May 2, 2019 – HRO Today will recognize leading human resources executives for their unparalleled leadership with the 2019 CHRO of the Year Awards at the HRO Today Forum North America.
The CHRO of the Year Awards honor chief human resources officers for their achievements in innovative talent strategies, forward-thinking workforce initiatives, and employee engagement. This year’s group of executives have successfully transformed talent acquisition, employee retention, and organizational culture to drive business results and chart the course for future growth.
The finalists will be honored and the winners will be announced at an awards gala at the HRO Today Forum North America on May 6, 2019 at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
The finalists for the 2019 CHRO of the Year Awards in North America are:
- Marissa Andrada, Chief People Officer, Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Tanya Axenson, Vice President, Human Resources, Aerotek and Global Head of HR, Allegis Group
- LeighAnne Baker, CHRO & Corporate Vice President, Cargill
- Roger Casalengo, Senior Vice President, Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions
- Bonnie Daniels, SVP of Culture & People Services, MiTek Industries, Inc.
- Jill Geimer, Managing Director, Head of Human Resources, Ecentria
- Marcus Griffin, HR Director, Dufry
- Nancy Hauge, CHRO, Automation Anywhere
- Jeanie Heffernan, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer, Independence Health Group
- Sean Kimble, VP of Human Resources, USA Compression
- Max Langenkamp, VP of HR and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Cintas
- Andrea Larsen, CHRO, Advisor Group
- Alan R. May, Chief People Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprises
- John Murabito, EVP and CHRO, Cigna
- Linda Nedelcoff, EVP, Chief Strategy & Human Resources Officer, CUNA Mutual Group
- Kathie Patterson, CHRO, Ally Financial
- Rebecca Sinclair, Chief People and Communications Officer, American Tire Distributors
- Anna Spriggs, Chief of Human Resources and Administration, Truth Initiative
- Darryl Varnado, Chief People Officer, Children’s National Health System
- Jacqueline M. Welch, Chief Human Resources Officer and Chief Diversity Officer, Freddie Mac
“CHROs are responsible for providing a vision that promotes innovation, growth, and better business results at all levels of their organizations,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of SharedXpertise and HRO Today. “We are pleased to recognize this talented group of HR executives for their outstanding leadership, business acumen, and commitment advancing the practice of HR.”
The HRO Today Awards VIP Gala Sponsors include: ActOne Group, Allegis Global Solutions, Inspirus, Korn Ferry, WilsonHCG, and Yoh.
About HRO Today
HRO Today is the property of SharedXpertise Media and offers the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers globally with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today‘s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #