Philadelphia, PA – May 7, 2019 – HRO Today has announced the winners of the 2019 CHRO of the Year Awards in North America.
The CHRO of the Year Awards were presented at the HRO Today Awards Gala on the evening of May 6 at the HRO Today Forum North America at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. The winners were announced in the following categories: CEO partnership, for profit – mid-market, for profit – enterprise, non-profit, sustainable workforce, and lifetime achievement. All honorees were also recognized as Leaders of Distinction.
The 2019 CHRO of the Year Awards winners in North America are:
- CEO Partnership: Jeanie Heffernan, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer, Independence Health Group
- For Profit – Mid-Market: Sean Kimble, VP of Human Resources, USA Compression
- For Profit – Enterprise: Max Langenkamp, VP of HR and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Cintas
- Non-Profit: Darryl Varnado, Chief People Officer, Children’s National Health System
- Sustainable Workforce: Jacqueline M. Welch, Chief Human Resources Officer and Chief Diversity Officer, Freddie Mac
- Lifetime Achievement: John Murabito, EVP and CHRO, Cigna
The 2019 CHRO of the Year Awards Leaders of Distinction in North America are:
- Marissa Andrada, Chief People Officer, Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Tanya Axenson, Vice President, Human Resources, Aerotek and Global Head of HR, Allegis Group
- LeighAnne Baker, CHRO & Corporate Vice President, Cargill
- Roger Casalengo, Senior Vice President, Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions
- Bonnie Daniels, SVP of Culture & People Services, MiTek Industries, Inc.
- Jill Geimer, Managing Director, Head of Human Resources, OpticsPlanet
- Marcus Griffin, HR Director, Dufry
- Nancy Hauge, CHRO, Automation Anywhere
- Andrea Larsen, CHRO, Advisor Group
- Alan R. May, Chief People Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprises
- Linda Nedelcoff, EVP, Chief Strategy & Human Resources Officer, CUNA Mutual Group
- Kathie Patterson, CHRO, Ally Financial
- Rebecca Sinclair, Chief People and Communications Officer, American Tire Distributors
- Anna Spriggs, Chief of Human Resources and Administration, Truth Initiative
“Congratulations to the 2019 CHRO of the Year Awards winners and Leaders of Distinction,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of the SharedXpertise and HRO Today. “This talented group of honorees were selected for providing the leadership and vision needed to transform organizational culture, build and retain talented workforces, and drive better business results. We are pleased to recognize them for the lasting impact they have made on their organizations and the profession of human resources.”
The HRO Today Awards Gala sponsors included: ActOne Group, Allegis Global Solutions, Inspirus, Korn Ferry, WilsonHCG, and Yoh.
About HRO Today
HRO Today is the property of SharedXpertise Media and offers the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers globally with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today‘s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #