HRO TODAY PRESENTS AWARDS TO HR LEADERS AT PEOPLE IN HEALTHCARE SUMMIT
Recognition for teams in Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement, plus “Front of the Front Line” Awards to 4 CHROs
Philadelphia, PA – November 15, 2021 – SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, producers of the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and organizers of the HRO Today Forums and Educational Events, presented several important HR awards at the 2021 People in Healthcare Summit in Houston.
Hosted in-person at the Houston Marriott within the vast Texas Health Center, the 11th annual edition of the event provided two days of healthcare-centric content for HR professionals, as well as honoring leaders and teams in the human resources field who have gone above and beyond during this most unique year. This year’s awards were sponsored by Cielo.
This year’s award winners are:
- Employee Engagement Team of the Year – Boston Medical Center
- Talent Acquisition Team of the Year – Elizabeth Healthcare (Northern KY, Cincinnati, OH
Front of the Front Line Awards
- CHRO of the Year, Lifetime Achievement – Eric Humphrey, SVP & CHRO, Froedtert Health
- CHRO of the Year, Sustainable Workforce – Cecilia McKinney, SVP & CHRO, Quest Diagnostics
- CHRO of the Year, Large Network – Vicki Cansler, CHRO, Piedmont Health
- CHRO of the Year, Small Network – Bet Rosa, CHRO, VNA Health Group
HRO Today has a long tradition of recognizing the work of HR executives at our HRO Today Forums. In keeping with that tradition, the People in Healthcare Summit will continue to recognize the work of HR, medical, and business leadership that effectively implemented programs that kept the healthcare workers that we all rely on engaged to fight burnout staffed crucial positions and implemented performance management of non-medical support staff while transitioning to remote work.
For more information, visit www.hrotoday.com and, for this event, https://www.hrotoday.com/events/people-in-healthcare-summit/
Vice President, Marketing