HRO Today Current Issue
- Taking a Closer Look at Learning - A VP of HR shares four qualities of an engaging training program to increase retention. By Jody Rummel Most organizations offer some degree of on-the-job training or ...
- 2015 Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings: Managed Service Programs - We rank the top providers based on customer satisfaction surveys. By The Editors HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings are based solely on feedback from buyers of the rated ...
- Vetting to Impress - While organizations continue to screen to reduce hiring risk, they now also need to consider the impact they leave on the candidates. ￼By Debbie Bolla As organizations ...
- Hiring On-Demand - The free agent marketplace is growing—and so are the ways to manage and leverage these workers. By Debbie Bolla As the contingent labor market expands, the types and ...
HRO Today Video Interviews
Chief HR Officer Roundtable
Q&A with Michelle DiTondo, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, MGM Resorts International
Q&A with with Cindy Fiedelman, Vice President People & Diversity, American Airlines
Q&A with John P. McMahon, Senior Vice President, HR and Chief Human Resources Officer, Cumberland Gulf
HRO Today News Feed
- Joberate Announces Availability Of Global Job Seeking Behavior Analytics Inside LOOP’s Mobile Talent Platform – 5/18 - The API integration between Loop and Joberate’s global people directory of job seeking behaviors (J-Scores) enables Loop clients to gain real-time insights into ...
- Blog: Heard On The [HCM] Hill: HRO Today Forum – 5/12 - Jeanne Achille, The Devon Group May 12, 2015 Traveling to the city of Brotherly Love when you live in New Jersey isn’t exactly a stretch so travel I did last week to the ...
- Executive Addition – 5/6 - Former Randstad President Teresa Creech Named ICOn CEO Teresa Creech joins the Icon Professional Services team, independent contractor (IC) compliance provider, as CEO, ...
- Survey: Changing priorities of the young workforce – 3/12 - Futurestep, a Korn Ferry (NYSE:KFY) company offering high-impact recruitment solutions, recently announced the results of a study focusing on attracting and retaining the ...
- Art Knapp of GRI Rolls out TDX Program with Brightfield Strategies – 3/9 - The integration of Brightfield Stragies’ Talent Data Exchange (TDX) into MSP program operations has gained momentum. Geometric Results, Inc. (GRI) Vice President of ...
HRO Today 2015 Baker’s Dozen Lists
HRO Today Market Intelligence
- Best Practices for Tying HR Metrics to Business Outcomes - We’ve all seen how the volume of data is inundating companies. As the floodgates continue to open, relevant, actionable information becomes harder to spot than ever. Yet ...
- Evolution and Revolution in HR Outsourcing - In this research, sponsored by Guidant Group and conducted by The HRO Today Institute, we set out to understand how outsourcing evolves and spreads through an ...
HRO Today White Papers
- Innovative Sourcing Strategies for Mastering the Talent Landscape: It’s a Marathon, Not a Sprint - In this renewed period of global economic growth, HR and talent management teams are engaged more actively than ever in the pursuit of sourcing the most valuable hires. ...
- Capturing Coveted Technology and Engineering Talent - Many HR organizations are scouring the globe for particular skill sets that will set their companies apart from a competitive standpoint. Finding qualified workers with ...
HRO Today Webinars
- Taking the Reins: HR’s Expanding Role with Independent Workers
- How Candidate Experience Affects Your Bottom Line
- Sales Recruitment Strategies: Missteps and Mends
- Reporting for Success: Key Recruitment Metrics to Improve Your Business
- Creative Technology Recruitment: How to Compete Against the Tech Giants for Top Talent
HRO Today Forum Events
HRO TODAY FORUM NORTH AMERICA
HRO TODAY FORUM EUROPE
HRO TODAY FORUM APAC