Events. They have defined the times and, currently, how we do business. The global health crisis has led to the postponement of in-person events and given rise to a wave of virtual events being produced across many industries and interests.
Our event team remains hard at work producing quality conferences and content.
Our 2021 event schedule is now available! With appropriate prudence given to ongoing global health concerns, we’ll begin the year with exclusively virtual events. More details, including registration, speakers, and sponsors, will be announced in January 2021.
- January – Performance Management & Recognition – 2-3 days – Virtual
- February – Employee Wellbeing/Wellness Summit – 2 days – Virtual
- March – Data Science & HR – 2 days – Virtual
- April – e-learning – 2 days – Virtual
- April – Technology and Social Media in Talent Acquisition – 2 days – Virtual
- May – Talent Acquisition in Healthcare – 2 days – Virtual
Also with further details to come in 2021, late summer will see the kick off of our series of engaging and educational hybrid events for HR professionals, including:
- August – Inclusion Summit – 2 days – Hybrid
- September – Engagement & Retention – 3 days – Hybrid
- September – Talent Acquisition – 2 days – Hybrid
- October – High Potential Employees/Succession Planning – 3 days – Hybrid
- November – People in Healthcare – 2 days – Hybrid
- December – Employee Learning & Development – 3 days – Hybrid
With promising reports published recently of an effective coronavirus vaccine possibly coming early in the year, we are hopeful that health conditions and guidelines will allow for safely planned in-person gatherings in both the U.S. and Europe by Fall of 2021. All HRO Today in-person events will be planned and executed with the utmost attention to health and safety of everyone in attendance.
THE HRO TODAY FORUMS: OUR FLAGSHIP EVENTS
For years, HRO Today Forum events have brought together leading thinkers and practitioners from around the globe to share best practices and build relationships that improve the services of HR.
Across North America, Europe and Asia, these much anticipated events assemble and connect C-level HR leadership for learning, strategic thinking, networking and fun; featuring the CHRO of the Year Awards, the TA Leader of the Year Awards, and the Most Admired Employer Brand Awards.
In 2021, we expect each of those global events to return with a flourish as live events. This year, our North American Forum will be a hybrid event, featuring a virtual program of learning and networking sessions December 1-3, and a live one-day awards program to be scheduled in the first quarter of 2021.
We’re also planning to honor our EMEA Award winners in Q1 2021 with a one-day in-person awards program in Europe as well. More to come.
Our Topical Conference Series will continue as virtual events in 2020, with in-person events returning for 2021. This variety of learning and networking events will help executives build and benchmark their talent management initiatives. Our 2020 schedule includes:
- Assessing & Developing High Potential Employees – September 15-17, 2020
- People in Healthcare Summit – September 21-22, 2020
- Employee Engagement & Retention Summit – October 6-8, 2020
- Total Talent Acquisition Summit – October 26-27, 2020
- Employee Learning & Development Summit – December 1-3, 2020
Now, your upper leadership can attend the HRO Today Forum for strategic learning, and your entire team can attend more targeted events focused on a single topic or talent management initiative.
ON-DEMAND CONFERENCE CONTENT
More than 500 session videos from over 40 HR conferences are posted and available for a single subscription price in our on-demand conference library!
Refresh and update your knowledge base while working from home!
Catch up on quality content from recent HR conferences and events!
Gain access to hundreds of video sessions for a single subscription price!
Visit the On-Demand Conference Library at hrotoday.com/ondemand/.