In the same respect that some of the best HR teams solicit and rely on employee feedback to guide strategy, HRO Today understands the importance of asking the question: How are we doing? Enter our latest reader survey that was in the field for the last few months of 2022 and the first few weeks of January. There are some interesting results that I thought would be helpful to share.
A good place to start is with some good news! The survey received excellent feedback in terms of the quality of content of HRO Today (thank you!) and our goal of helping HR teams do their best work.
- 86% agree that HRO Today is an objective source of information about the industry.
- 80% report it helps them think strategically about their organization’s future.
- 93% took an action from reading HRO Today content.
- More than 90% report the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings influence their decision in the selection process.
What type of content do readers like the most?
- Market trends features (83%) – be sure to see Trend Watch 2023: Learning and Development
- Latest research (69%) – check out Research Roundup
- Case studies (63%) – have a look at Hybrid How-tos
What topics are hitting home?
- Company culture (83%)
- Employee engagement (73%) – see Applying Hierarchy to Engagement
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion (65%)
- Benefits and wellness (63%)
- Learning and development (63%)
- Talent acquisition (57%) – consider a new idea with Exploring “Everboarding”
- Hybrid work (54%)
Where can HRO Today improve? Readers are asking for more coverage around employee data security and compliance and we are taking note! We will report on these topics in our next issue.
If there is anything else you’d like to see, please send me an email or find me on LinkedIn.
Until next time,