The HRO Today Association supports the learning and development of HR professionals around the globe. The increased interest in membership in both the HRO Today Association and C-TEN in the first two months of 2023 proves that HR professionals value development and the opportunity to share with peers. It also shows that HRO Today is their resource of choice.
The Association is committed to providing members the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of HR practitioners and providers to build relationships, grow their network, and strengthen their reputation within the industry.
- Improve the skills needed to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of HR operations.
- Inspire others by sharing knowledge and be inspired by learning from others.
- Access timely content and discuss critical issues in real-time with like-minded professionals.
In the first quarter, the professional development calendar includes virtual opportunities to discuss and debate current topics on the minds of HR leaders:
- Livestream: Reducing Recruitment Hiring Time in a Tight Labor Market, Wednesday, February 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET
- HR Table Talk: How to Build a World-Class Company Culture, Wednesday, February 22 from11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. ET
- HR Table Talk: Getting the Work Done: The Benefits of a Fluid Workforce, Thursday, March 9 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. ET
The Association’s Livestreams allow members to engage with one another around content and best practice sharing. Led by industry thought-leaders, lecturers, and members, Livestreams offer valuable insights members can use to assist them in their roles. Unique to the HRO Today Association, HR Table Talks focus on delivering a virtual roundtable experience where members can discuss the challenges keeping them up at night. These facilitated discussions are one of our most popular member benefits.
Both programs are for members of the HRO Today Association. If you aren’t yet a member, I encourage you to do so and join the conversation. Please contact me at Renee.Preston@SharedXpertise.com for more information.
Senior Vice President of Membership Services
Global Executive Director of the HRO Today Association