Philadelphia, PA – August 14, 2019 – The 2019 HRO Today Association Conference will take place on Thursday, September 12 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and bring together the HR community for a robust agenda of best practice sessions, panels, and presentations by key HR thought leaders.
The HRO Today Association Conference is a unique one-day retreat that brings HR practitioners and providers to the table to discuss pressing issues in the HR services and technology industry. The theme of this year’s event focuses on the key pillars of HR partnerships: communication, integrity, and dependability. The Conference will address ethics and integrity in the delivery of HR services and technology and introduce the new HRO Today Standard of Ethics and Performance Provider Certification Program. In addition, the Conference serves as the annual meeting for members of the HRO Today Association.
“We are pleased to present a comprehensive program at the HRO Today Association Conference that aims to explore and refine standards of ethics and performance in human resources through a new provider certification program,” said Zachary Misko, President of Member Services and Executive Director of the HRO Today Association. “As the premier global HR content and networking community, the HRO Today Association Conference has an accomplished lineup of presenters who will be discussing the latest trends and best practices in customer relationship management, talent management, recruitment, candidate experience, talent acquisition, and employer branding, along with many opportunities to network and best practice share with other attendees. The presenters are a combination of thought leaders, best-selling authors, and social media evangelists, who will provide attendees with practical advice and actionable insights for executing talent strategy and managing HR service delivery.”
Highlights from the agenda include:
- A morning keynote address given by Dr. Beverly Kaye, international best-selling author and a leading authority in the world of modern workplace performance. Kaye is a talent development expert who will speak on the topic of engaging and retaining key employees.
- An afternoon keynote address given by Johnny Campbell, co-founder of SocialTalent. Campbell will explore the tools that are critical for success in a world of labor shortages and the keys to cultivating top talent within organizations.
- An introduction to the HRO Today Provider Certification Program, which will give attendees an exclusive look at the concept, tools, and process, so HR professionals can better understand this new resource for evaluating and selecting services and technology providers.
- The HRO Today Association Awards Reception, announcing the honorees and recipients of the 2019 HRO Today Association Awards in North America.
- An examination of how to identify potential partners who are set up for success during a discussion entitled “Building Value for Shareholders and Customers”. Panelists include: Sasank Aleti, LLR Partners; William Filip, Delancey Street Partners; and David Hain, Gotham Growth Group.
- Special entertainment by Bill Herz, King of Corporate Magic, who will integrate audience participation and humor into a presentation that attendees will never forget.
The 2019 HRO Today Association Conference will take place on September 12 at the Convene at Commerce Square in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. For more information about the HRO Today Association Conference, click here. To view the complete agenda, click here.
Sponsors of the 2019 HRO Today Association Conference include: endevis, PeopleScout, Pontoon Solutions, Sevenstep, SocialTalent, VeriKlick, and WilsonHCG.
About HRO Today
HRO Today is the property of SharedXpertise Media and offers the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #