Let’s Make A (HR) Deal
(or better – Let’s Make the Most Successful Deal)
No HR department has the infrastructure or technology to operate in today’s crazy and changing world without service and technology partners. It’s impossible to keep up with the changes impacting the field of Human Resources such as:
- Talent Shortages
- Changing legislation
- Hybrid workplaces
- Recognition/Feedback hungry employees
- Generationally differing priorities
The right partners help HR to succeed, the wrong choices lead to failure. The HRO Today Association recently helped bridge the gap for providers and practitioners at its 2022 HRO Today Association Conference. The 2.5-hour virtual HR micro-event explored the answers to the following questions:
- How do you select external providers?
- How do you manage the relationship to ensure optimal communication and performance?
- What do providers and practitioners need to jointly plan for in 2023?
- How do you structure programs to be fair from an SLA perspective to providers and should clients have SLAs as part of governance?
- What is innovation and how can internal and external HR collaborate to make that a journey not a destination?
The program featured interactive sessions with industry thought leaders, including sessions featuring a panel discussion of CHROs and a presentation from Dr. Peter Cappelli, Director, Wharton Center for Human Resources. The event was also highlighted by the presentation of the 2022 HRO Today Association awards for the North America and EMEA regions.
**Attention HRO Today Association members** Recordings of the CHRO panel and Dr. Peter Cappelli’s presentation will be posted soon. Information on their availability will be posted in an upcoming Monday Membership Minute for details on your exclusive access!
2022 HRO Today Association Awards
Throughout the 2022 HRO Today Association conference, we recognized HR excellence as we revealed the winners of the 2022 HRO Today Association Awards for the EMEA and North America regions. There were 37 awards given in various categories, including HR Team of the Year, Business Partnership Excellence, Innovation in HR, individual awards for HR Excellence and HR Leadership, and more. Now more than ever, recognition is critical to meaningful employee engagement, effective development programs, and a winning culture. This year’s award finalists and winners demonstrated an abundance of best practices and we were excited to celebrate some of the most inspirational HR teams and leaders of the past year!