2018 Winners of the HRO Today Association Awards
The HRO Today Association Awards have are the highlight of the year. They are an aspiration for those in the HR industry worldwide. Each year, the Association selects a theme that the awards criteria revolves around. Each year has a specific theme. The theme of this year’s program was The Greatest HR Awards on Earth – Honoring the Best in HR.
The 2018 HRO Today Association Awards Winners in North America were announced at the HRO Today Membership Summit. It took place on October 18, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. The winners are:
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence: AMN Healthcare
- Engagement Strategy Excellence: MVM, Inc.
- Innovation in HR Technology, Provider: Cielo
- Innovation in HR Technology, Practitioner: Johnson & Johnson
- Learning and Development Excellence: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Partnership in Recruiting Excellence: AMN Healthcare and Memorial Health System
- Recruitment Team of the Year: Allegis Global Solutions – University of Maryland University College Team
- Thought Leadership: Kinetix
- Executive HR Champion of the Year: Dr. Mary Welsh, Chief People Person, Clarity Voice
- HR Excellence – Rising Star: Dina DeMarco, VP of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Hueman People Solutions