Philadelphia, PA – November 13, 2018 – HRO Today has announced the winners of its 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards in EMEA.
The individual award winners and leaders of distinction were selected for demonstrating excellence in the talent acquisition function, including employer branding, diversity, technology, and financial analysis. The winners were announced at an awards luncheon hosted by Cielo on November 6, 2018 at the HRO Today Forum EMEA in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards in EMEA winners are:
- Ingrid Kraaijbeek, HR Leader, Bridgestone EMEA
- Anneke Luijkenaar, Vice President – Global Talent Acquisition, Royal DSM
- Craig Morgans, Head of Talent, HR Shared Services, Learning & Development, The AA
The 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards in EMEA leaders of distinction are:
- Ruth Bielderman, Head Talent Attraction, ABN AMRO
- Joe Hendry, Talent Acquisition Director, VMware
- Subramanian Subbu, Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition Head, Virtusa Corporation
- Bernadette Sudio, Business Manager, Comrise/Risewave
- Charlotte Turton, Head of Talent, De Vere
“We are pleased to recognize these talent acquisition leaders for the contributions they have made by implementing innovative strategies, integrating new technology, and building stronger workforces,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of HRO Today. “Congratulations to each of the winners, as well as the leaders of distinction.”
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #