Philadelphia, PA – November 13, 2018 – HRO Today has announced the winners of its 2018 CHRO of the Year Awards in EMEA.
The leaders of distinction and individual award winners were announced at an awards gala on November 5, 2018 at the HRO Today Forum EMEA in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Individual awards were presented in the following categories: innovation, for-profit, and sustainable workforce.
The 2018 CHRO of the Year Awards in EMEA winners are:
- Innovation: Natasha Dillon, Chief People Officer, Inmarsat
- For-Profit: Pradeep Bhaskaran, HR Head – Global Growth Markets, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Sustainable Workforce: Hein Knaapen, CHRO, ING
The 2018 CHRO of the Year Awards in EMEA leaders of distinction are:
- Joris Monard, HR Manager Netherlands, Siemens
- Brighton Mwiinga, Former Head of Human Resource & Administration, Prudential Zambia
- Leena Nair, CHRO, Unilever
- Enrico Palumbo, HR Director, SAP Switzerland
- Melvin Rogers, Director of HR, Sytner Group
- Saurabh Upadhyay, VP, HR AMEA, Bacardi Limited
“Congratulations to the 2018 CHRO of the Year Award winners and leaders of distinction,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of HRO Today. “This talented group of honorees were selected for their steadfast displays of leadership and vision that continually promote innovation and growth in their organizations.”
The HRO Today Awards VIP Gala Sponsors included: AgileOne, Allegis Global Solutions, PeopleScout, Rideau, and Sevenstep.
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today‘s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #