MEMBER VOTING NOW OPEN FOR EMEA AWARDS
As a member of the HRO Today Services and Technology Association, you are invited to vote for the winners among this year’s nominees for the HRO Today Forum EMEA awards in two categories: Partnership in Recruiting Excellence, and Business Partnership Excellence. These are categories where the awards committee has a tie in the nomination decisions, and we need your help.
Award Winners for APAC Announced, EMEA Coming Soon
The HRO Today Services and Technology Association awards are the highlight of the year and an aspiration for those in the HR industry worldwide. Each year, the association selects a theme that the awards criteria revolves around. The theme of this year’s program returns with “Be Connected – HR Leaders Unite!” The HRO Today awards gala is the industry’s most prestigious event that brings together inspirational innovators and thought leaders. Winners are revealed at the HRO Today awards gala at the corresponding regional HRO Today Forum event (North America, APAC or EMEA). The deadlines to submit for 2017 have passed. When nominations open for 2018, we’ll post the opportunities here.
Awards winners for 2017 were just announced for APAC, and EMEA will be soon. The winners for the 2017 APAC awards are:
- Business Partnership Excellence: PeopleStrong & Aditya Birla Financial Services Group
- Employer of the Year: Swiss Post Solutions Ltd.
- Innovation in HR Transformation: HNA Tourism Group
- Recruitment Team of the Year: New World Development Company Limited
- Partnership in Recruiting Excellence: TM Inputs & Services (TMI) and Birla Sun Life Insurance (BSLI)
- Learning and Development Excellence: Hong Nguyen, Chief People Officer, Swiss Post Solutions Ltd.
- HR Superstar (Leadership): Ameya Karambe, AGM Strategic HR, Carnival Group
For questions about the awards, please contact Scott Fuhr at email@example.com or at 215-606-9525. For information about sponsorship opportunities for the HRO Today Forum event, contact Allie Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215-606-9523.
Previous award winners: