Award Winners for EMEA Announced
The HRO Today Services and Technology Association awards are the highlight of the year and an aspiration for those in the HR industry worldwide. Each year, the association selects a theme that the awards criteria revolves around. The theme of this year’s program returns with “Be Connected – HR Leaders Unite!” The HRO Today awards gala is the industry’s most prestigious event that brings together inspirational innovators and thought leaders. Winners are revealed at the HRO Today awards gala at the corresponding regional HRO Today Forum event (North America, APAC or EMEA). When nominations open for 2018, we’ll post the opportunities here.
Awards winners for 2017 were just announced for EMEA on the evening of 6 November, 2017, at the HRO Today Forum EMEA in Dublin, Ireland. The winners for the 2017 EMEA awards are:
- Business Partnership Excellence: Capgemini and Syngenta
- Partnership in Recruiting Excellence: Equifax and Sevenstep
- Employer Brand Excellence: Bank of Ireland
- Total Rewards and Benefits Excellence: NIIT Technologies
- Engagement Strategy Excellence: WilsonHCG
- HR Superstar (Leadership): El Cavanagh-Lomas, Vice President of HR EMEAR, Cisco
For questions about the awards, please contact Scott Fuhr at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215-606-9525. For information about sponsorship opportunities for the HRO Today Forum event, contact Allie Williams, at email@example.com or at 215-606-9523.
Previous award winners: