The HRO Today Association presented awards for the North America and EMEA regions during the 2022 HRO Today Association Conference and Awards Program on Nov16. More than 150 senior HR executives attended the virtual event.
For over 15 years, the Association has recognized company and individual accomplishments in human resources and leadership in North America, EMEA, and APAC. This year, several organizations and individuals were honored in North America and EMEA for their transformative work in HR.
Company/Team Awards for EMEA
- Best in Class: Employee Experience & Retention: Capgemini
- Business Partnership Excellence – Finance: Resource Solutions and HSBC MENA
- Business Partnership Excellence – Healthcare: Cielo and BD
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Excellence: TTEC
- HR Team of the Year: SOC Prime
- Innovation in HR: FINEOS Corporation, LTD.
- Recruitment Team of the Year: Capgemini Engineering Portugal
Company/Team Awards for North America
- Best In Class: Candidate Experience/Company Reputation – Practitioner: Cleveland Clinic
- Best In Class: Candidate Experience/Company Reputation – Provider: Sevenstep
- Best In Class: Employee Experience & Retention – Healthcare: Bravado Health
- Best In Class: Employee Experience & Retention – Provider: Corporate Relocation International
- Best In Class: HR Technology – Culture: Humantelligence Inc.
- Best In Class: HR Technology – Recruitment: Crosschq
- Best In Class: HR Technology – Wellness: BrightPlan
- Business Partnership Excellence – Large Market: Sevenstep and CVS
- Business Partnership Excellence – Payroll: The Clearing House, DailyPay and PNC Bank
- Business Partnership Excellence – Small/Mid-Market: Follett Higher Education and NXTThing RPO
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Excellence – Finance: Banc of California
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Excellence – Manufacturing: John Deere
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Excellence – Provider: TrueBlue
- HR Team of the Year – Education: Harvard University
- HR Team of the Year – Healthcare: Memorial Healthcare System
- HR Team of the Year – Hospitality: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Innovation in HR – Practitioner: Clayton County Water Authority
- Innovation in HR – Provider: WorkTango
- Recruitment Team of the Year: AEVEX Aerospace
Individual Awards for EMEA
- HR Excellence: Tarek Jarrouje, Director of Human Resources, Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers
- HR Leadership: Anna Tolmachova, Human Resources Director, Board Member, Metro Cash & Carry Ukraine
Individual Awards for North America
- HR Excellence – Healthcare: Karin Wagner, Senior Director, Talent, UnitedHealth Group
- HR Excellence – Manufacturing: David Cantagallo, Site Human Resources Manager, Ford Motor Company – the Rouge
- HR Excellence – Provider: Amy Hull, Director and Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Paycor
- HR Leadership – Healthcare: DeLancey Johnson, Senior Vice President, Associate Chief Talent Officer, Parkland Hospital System
- HR Leadership – Provider: Bill Boutwell, President, Hueman People Solutions
- HR Leadership – Restaurants: Karen Ancira, Chief People Officer, KFC US
- HR Leadership – Retail: Natalie Rothman, Chief Human Resources Officer, Advance Auto Parts
- HR Leadership – Service: Candace Shipp, Assistant Vice President, Associate Service Center, Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- HR Leadership – Technology: Beth Hayden, Chief People Officer, SpotHero
The finalists and winners in the APAC region will be honored during the HRO Today Association Board of Advisors APAC group meeting on December 15, 2022.
The HRO Today Association allows members to engage in professional development opportunities, connect with peers, and improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of their HR operations and service delivery. For more information, contact me at Renee.Preston@SharedXpertise.com.