Philadelphia, PA â October 18, 2018 â The HRO Today Association is recognizing the achievements of human resources professionals with its annual awards in North America.
This yearâs finalists are a group of twenty-one organizations and individuals who have demonstrated excellence in several areas, including: recruitment, engagement strategy, diversity and inclusion, thought leadership, innovation in HR technology, and learning and development. The winners will be announced at an awards reception on October 18, 2018, at the HRO Today Membership Summit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The 2018 HRO Today Association Awards Finalists in North America are:
- Allegis Global Solutions â HSBC Bank Canada Team
- Allegis Global Solutions â University of Maryland University College Team
- AMN Healthcare
- Steve Rudolf, Baptist Health
- Mary Welsh, Clarity Voice
- Fusion Recruiting Labs, Inc.
- Global Upside
- Hueman People Solutions â Baptist Health System of Northeast Florida Team
- Dina DeMarco, Hueman People Solutions
- Johnson & Johnson
- Greg Maras, Meadville Medical Center
- Memorial Health Systems
- MVM, Inc.
- Jude Childrenâs Research Hospital
- State of Florida Department of Management Services, People First Division
âCongratulations to all of the 2018 HRO Today Association Awards Finalists in North America,â said Zachary Misko, President of Member Services and Executive Director of the HRO Today Services and Technology Association. Â âThey have been selected in recognition of their innovative work in leveraging technology, implementing strategies to improve their culture and employee engagement, and advancing the HR profession.â
AboutÂ HRO TodayÂ andÂ HRO Today Global
HRO TodayÂ andÂ HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events, and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Todayâs Bakerâs Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #