Philadelphia, PA – May 8, 2019 –HRO Today has announced the winners of the 2019 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards in North America.
The Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards were presented at an awards luncheon hosted by Cielo on May 7 at the HRO Today Forum North America at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. The winners were announced in the following categories: healthcare, enterprise, and innovation. All honorees were also recognized as Leaders of Distinction.
The 2019 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards winners in North America are:
- Healthcare: Kevin Bodine, HCSC Executive Director, Talent Acquisition, Health Care Service Corporation
- Enterprise: Leigh McCluskey, VP – Talent Acquisition, Advisor Group
- Innovation: Greg Pardo, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, Fresenius Medical Care
The 2019 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards Leaders of Distinction in North America are:
- Elisa Bannon-Jones, CHRO (formerly GVP, Chief Talent & Culture Officer), Frontier Communications
- Amy Beales, Director of Talent Acquisition, Children’s National Health System
- Rudi Ngnepi, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Workforce Planning and HR Business Analytics and Insights, National Instruments
- Simon Perkins, Head of US Resourcing and On-boarding, HSBC Bank
- Lisa Pueschel, VP, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning, Staples
- George Smallwood, Associate Director – Talent Acquisition, AT&T
- NN Srinivas, Head, Management Recruitment – (Americas), Cognizant
- Crystal Stanfield, Director, Talent Acquisition, SAC Wireless, LLC
- Rachel Sullivan, VP, Talent, TransUnion
- Mike Vella, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, UniFirst
“We are pleased to recognize these talent acquisition professionals for their accomplishments and commitment to leading their organizations in areas such as acquisition and retention, employer branding, and technology,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of SharedXpertise and HRO Today. “Congratulations to the winners in each category, as well as the Leaders of Distinction.”
About HRO Today
HRO Today is the property of SharedXpertise Media and offers the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers globally with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today‘s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #