Philadelphia, PA – May 2, 2018 – HRO Today has announced the winners of its 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards.
The winners were announced in the following five categories at an awards luncheon hosted by Cielo on May 1, 2018, at the HRO Today Forum North America in National Harbor, Maryland: for profit – enterprise market, for profit – SMB market, non-profit, healthcare, and innovation. In addition, all honorees were recognized as Leaders of Distinction.
The five 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards winners are:
- For Profit – Enterprise Market Category: Jeff Bettinger, Vice President, Global Head Talent Management and Organizational Development, Alcon, a Novartis Division
- Non-Profit Category: Valerie Egan, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, Girl Scouts of the USA
- Healthcare Category: Karen Feeney, Senior Manager of HR Operations, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Innovation Category: Kristy Godbold, Global HR Officer, HR Finance, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Management Analytics, Marriott International
- For Profit – SMB Market Category: Bill Neese, Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Paycor
The 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards Leaders of Distinction are:
- Peggy Anderson, VP, Global Talent Acquisition & Diversity, Blackbaud
- Elisa Bannon-Jones, GVP, Chief Talent & Culture Officer, Frontier Communications
- Josh Elmore, Head of Talent Acquisition, Kerry North America
- Barry Hirschman, Head of HR Operations and Sales, U.S., Linde Group
- Jill Larsen, SVP, HR & Talent, Cisco
- Elizabeth Mashakas, Director, Strategic Talent Acquisition, Serco Inc.
- Melkeya McDuffie, VP of Talent Acquisition, Waste Management
- Gregory Pardo, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Cathy Scarlett, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, BMO Financial Group
- Stacy Van Meter, VP, Talent Acquisition & Employment Brand, Deluxe Corporation
“We are pleased to recognize these innovative talent acquisition leaders for their contributions to their organizations in areas such as employer branding, staff development, and engagement and retention,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of SharedXpertise and HRO Today. “We wish to congratulate the 2018 winners in each category, as well as the Leaders of Distinction.”
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today‘s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #