North American Forum on September 13-15 in Chicago, EMEA Forum in Athens November 1-3 and Educational Events in New York, Houston and San Diego throughout the Fall.
Philadelphia, PA, May 20, 2021 – SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, managers of the HRO Today and C-TEN Associations, and organizers of the HRO Today Forum and HRO Today Educational Events, will resume live, in-person events and conferences this Fall.
Our 2021 in-person event schedule begins with the return of the HRO Today Forum North America at the Hilton Chicago September 13-15. Usually held in the spring, the North America Forum will return to its traditional month of May in 2022.
Bolstered by the announcement that U.S. citizens fully vaccinated for COVID-19 can once again travel to countries in the European Union, our live event calendar also includes a gathering of top international HR leaders at the HRO Today Forum EMEA November 1-3 at the Hyatt Regency in Athens, Greece.
In addition to the Forums, also returning throughout the fall will be our in-person educational conferences, with events that focus on key individual top areas within HR, including:
- Engagement & Retention Summit, September 20-22 – AMA Conference Center, New York
- Talent Acquisition Summit, September 23-24 – AMA Conference Center, New York
- High Potential Employees/Succession Planning Summit, October 18-20 – AMA Conference Center, New York
- People in Healthcare, November 11-12 – Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
- Employee Learning & Development Summit, December 1-3 – Embassy Suites San Diego Bay, San Diego, CA
All HRO Today in-person events will be planned and executed with the utmost attention to the health and safety of everyone in attendance.
Individual announcements on these events, including individual sessions, award presentations, and featured speakers, will be forthcoming in the weeks ahead.