PALO ALTO, CALIF. (PRWEB) JANUARY 17, 2023–Legion Technologies, an innovator in workforce management (WFM), today announced record growth and momentum, driven by industry demand for workforce management that is intelligent, automated, and employee-centric. The company reported surging revenue growth and customer adoption, industry accolades, and strategic partnerships to fuel growth.
“Economic uncertainty has the industry on its toes, sharpening an already acute need for labor optimization and deeper employee engagement through the power of intelligent automation. With Legion’s WFM solution, we’re uniquely positioned to support this need, which has resulted in this remarkable explosion of growth,” said Sanish Mondkar, CEO and Founder of Legion Technologies. “Now, we are growing not only our innovation and product functionality but also our team, enabling us to scale to meet future demand as we face this new and uncertain year.”
Legion hit several key milestones and experienced rapid growth last year:
- Doubled year-over-year bookings and the number of customers, as well as achieved 125% net ARR retention rate despite the economic downturn.
- Legion’s innovative workforce management platform is trusted by industry leaders such as Dollar General, Portillo’s, Cinemark, Circle K, three of the world’s largest sporting goods retailers, and fast-growing retailers such as Alo Yoga and Kum & Go.
- Doubled the number of new users year over year, growing the user base substantially.
- New strategic partnerships announced with Opterus, RELEX Solutions, and Yoobic further reinforce Legion’s commitment to a robust partner ecosystem.
Legion recently appointed two new members to its leadership team. Isabelle Wang has been appointed Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for guiding the organization through this hypergrowth and preparing for scale. In addition, Mitri Dahdaly joined Legion as Vice President of Product. He will be responsible for scaling the company’s award-winning product team and overseeing product strategy and execution, ensuring the team continues delivering workforce management solutions that are intelligent, automated, and employee-centric.
“We all want to be a part of something revolutionary, and Legion is completely transforming the paradigm of hourly work with its innovative, AI-powered solutions,” said Wang. “Heading into 2023, Legion has the solution to helping businesses gain efficiency while increasing employee engagement, and I couldn’t be more excited for the opportunity to drive scale and value throughout the organization and our customers.”
Legion continues to drive the industry forward with innovation that enables companies to optimize labor efficiency and employee engagement simultaneously:
- Legion InstantPay, which is fully embedded in the Legion platform, was adopted by industry leaders to improve employee engagement and meet the surging demand for instant access to earned wages.
- Real Time Attendance, which allows managers to view, at a glance, who is already on the clock (compared to the schedule), and who has yet to come in. Managers can also view weekly projected hours and view, in real-time, whether an employee is projected to reach overtime.
- Public APIs enable an open and interoperable platform, accelerating partner integration and interoperability with customers’ heterogeneous IT environments.
- Long Range Budgeting enhancements help organizations align their labor planning process by using Demand Forecasting for the upcoming year to determine the required labor hours for the purposes of long-term budgeting that aligns organizational goals with the operational needs of scheduling.
- Free 60-day pilot of Demand Forecasting, enabling any organization to easily understand the potential impact that precise demand predictions can have on their labor efficiency models.
“Legion is well-known as an innovator in workforce management within the industry,” said Dahdaly. “As the labor shortage continues into 2023, employers with large hourly workforces will have to bring more value to their frontline employees – with innovative solutions like the Legion WFM platform.”
Industry Recognition & Accolades
Legion was honored with several industry awards over the past year, including:
- Ranked No. 49 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Ranked No. 653 on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing, privately-owned companies in America
- Won the Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Bronze award for excellence in the Best Advance in Time and Labor Management category
- Included on JMP Securities’ Hot 100 best privately-held software companies
- Won Business Intelligence Group’s Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award for Automated Planning and Scheduling