HR Leaders from Various Industries Honored in Small-, Mid- and Large-Market Categories, as well as for Sustainable Workforce, Innovation, Non-Profit and Lifetime Achievement.
Las Vegas – May 4, 2023 — SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, producers of the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and organizers of the HRO Today Forums and Educational Events, announced the winners of the annual CHRO of the Year Awards at a well-attended Gala celebration at the 2023 HRO Today Forum North America in Las Vegas.
At the 10th annual Awards Gala held at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, leading HR executives in North America were nominated in categories that include Small-Market, Mid-Market, Large-Market, Sustainable Workforce, Innovation, Non Profit, and Lifetime Achievement. Winners in each category were bestowed and accepted their awards, while all Finalists were honored as Leaders of Distinction.
The 2023 CHRO of the Year Award winners are:
- SMALL-MARKET: Camye Mackey – EVP/Chief People Officer, Atlanta Hawks/State Farm Arena
- MID-MARKET: Alex Kweskin – EVP & CHRO, Banc of California
- LARGE-MARKET: Tracy Layney – SVP & CHRO, Levi Strauss & Co.
- SUSTAINABLE WORKFORCE: Sarah Fass – CHRO, Bridgewater Associates
- NON-PROFIT: Kathleen Federico – SVP, Chief People, Brand & Communications Officer, The MITRE Corporation
- INNOVATION: Nancy Hauge – CHRO Automation Anywhere
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT: Melissa Werneck – EVP & Global Chief People Officer, The Kraft Heinz Company
For more on the 2023 CHRO of the Year Awards, visit https://www.hrotoday.com/2023-chro-of-the-year-awards/. The 2024 Awards will be announced at the HRO Today Forum North America at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Dallas, Texas.