By Debbie Bolla
Awards season may look different everywhere this year, but what has remained constant is the importance of recognizing the incredible of work of HR and TA leaders. HRO Today does this through our annual CHRO of the Year Awards, Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards, and Most Admired Employer Brand Awards. In this issue, you’ll learn about—and likely be inspired by—the 63 finalists.
I know I am! Take a look at a few achievements of our CHRO of the Year Award finalists:
- Tech-driven learning initiatives have engaged over 95 percent of a firm’s workforce and upskilled nearly 55,000 employees in the U.S. in a single year.
- Employee development, diversity and inclusion, and data-driven efforts have increased engagement scores by 1,000 percent.
- A new parental leave program and a custom leadership training program that allows for internal career growth have helped one company to achieve six times higher revenue in five years.
To learn about many more, see Ahead of the Curve. Our roundup of Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards finalists have some equally impressive accomplishments, including:
- A custom candidate evaluation process improved quality of talent and reduced involuntary attrition by 40 percent.
- A candidate pipeline tool enabled an HR team to keep talent prospects warm and available for opportunities, creating a pool of more than 600 candidates and a 3 percent conversion hiring rate.
- Various internship, mentorship, and management training programs to develop high-potential leaders within the organization have helped one company fill 70 percent of its leadership roles internally.
Talent Transformation details even more. We also highlight HR and TA teams that are going above and beyond for their employer brand. Some results they have produced include:
- A new EVP increased applications by 19 percent and drove web traffic by 217 percent.
- An employment branding handbook that outlines employee personas, message examples for all candidate touchpoints, and recruitment materials pushed branding efforts to surpass all prior benchmarks.
See how other employer brands are going To Greater Heights.
Congratulations to all of this year’s finalists. We hope that by sharing some of their initiatives, other HR leaders will be inspired to innovate.