The HRO Today Association is the standard-setting organization for the HR industry, offering learning and development opportunities for human resources professionals. Individual Practitioner membership is a streamlined option that enables an HR Practitioner to connect with our network and access programming and opportunities to sharpen skills and facilitate career advancement.
Individual Practitioner membership benefits include:
♦ Increase Your HR Knowledge Base, including:
- Attend unlimited Professional Development Livestreams and HR Table Talks, highly interactive virtual sessions featuring dynamic discussions and learning opportunities.
- Showcase your thought-leadership while giving back to the HR community by presenting a Livestream or facilitating an HR Table Talk.
- Access HR Resources on your schedule through our ever-growing Member Content Library and extensive on-demand Livestream recordings library.
- Become a Delegate Member of one (or both) of the Association’s Knowledge Centers, special interest groups built on data, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration.
- Explore the latest workforce trends and enjoy dedicated networking time with clients at the in-person HRO Today Association Forum and/or the virtual HRO Today Association Conference.
- Receive a subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication and gain priority access to HRO Today market research data and reports.
- Connect with the largest global community of HR professionals and HR service providers via our online Member Directory.
- Discuss the latest HR Issues and make connections through the Association’s exclusive LinkedIn group.
Pricing for Individual Practitioner membership:
♦ $350 for annual membership.
Interested in Individual Practitioner membership or have questions?
♦ Contact Renee Preston, Global Executive Director of the HRO Today Association, at Renee.Preston@SharedXpertise.com.
What Individual Practitioners Say About Membership in HRO Today Association
“I am a proud member of the HRO Today Association because it has been an incredible resource for me as an HR professional. It provides me with a platform to connect with other practitioners who share my interests, and the exclusive engagement opportunities have broadened my industry knowledge. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to expand their HR network and knowledge base.”
– Angela Montemarano, VP & Chief Human Resource Officer, Family & Children’s Association