TALENT Members: To access the password-protected areas of the TALENT site, click on any of the member pages below:
- TALENT Member Directory
- TALENT Content Calendar
- TALENT Intelligence Newsletter
- TALENT Member Resources
- TALENT On-demand Meeting Library
- TALENT News
- TALENT Pulse Discussion Articles
Bringing Talent Acquisition Executives Together for Invigorating Exchange
If people are an organization’s best asset, then why is investment in recruitment initiatives so hard to come by?
Our answer to help companies and talent acquisition leaders be more successful is a collaborative executive network aptly named Talent Acquisition Leader Executive Network Team (TALENT) – an initiative dedicated to advancing the profession and industry with essential knowledge-based, data-driven thought leadership, collaboration and transformation.
In a landmark partnership, HRO Today magazine and the Wharton Center for Human Resources have combined forces to create this Talent Acquisition Leader Executive Network Team. This is your opportunity as a talent acquisition executive to engage with other leaders, share past successes and failures, learn about standards and practices to reduce waste, and improve customer service, candidate experience, and employer brand—to ultimately gain a competitive edge.
As a member of the TALENT team, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Community access to TALENT members for benchmarking, best-practice sharing, and networking.
- Inclusion in and access to our online member directory.
- Facilitated quarterly group calls to review current trends and next and best practices.
- Annual retreat for all TALENT members to learn, network and advance the profession.
- Be a contributor to the TA Playbook: a published work of best and next practices in recruitment and sourcing strategies.
- A voice in developing standards and practices for the recruitment industry.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter, named Talent Intelligence.
- Participate in our annual global talent acquisition metric survey and receive the full published report.
- Complimentary VIP ticket to our annual HRO Today Forum North America event (includes access to the HRO Today Awards Gala).
- Special TALENT-only session at our annual HRO Today Forum North America.
- A subscription to HRO Today magazine.
- Opportunities to participate in quarterly pulse discussions (timely industry TALENT information/topics), to be published in HRO Today and elsewhere.
INAUGURAL PRICING NOW AVAILABLE!
- Greater than 5,000 FTE – $10,000
- 1,000 – 4,999 FTE – $7,000
- Less than 999 FTE and Not-For-Profits – $5,000