By Renée Preston
I’d like to start by welcoming new members, KenCrest and Infosys, to the HRO Today Association community!
I’m also pleased to mention that Achievers has become the latest HRO Today Certified Provider—well done! This certification ensures HR practitioners have access to qualified service providers in the HR services and technology industry.
We experienced increased engagement in the Association during the last quarter of 2020 which has continued into the new year. Commitment to our global board of advisors remains strong, with our EMEA and APAC groups experiencing the most growth. Getting involved with the board of advisors is a great opportunity for maximizing membership engagement and benefits, and also serves as a personal forum for best practice sharing, networking, learning, and leadership. I’m delighted to welcome the following executives:
- Anne Bucher, senior vice president of global experience, Cielo
- Brad Dever, managing director of RPO solutions, Allegis Global Solutions
- John DiPietro, senior vice president of client solutions, Hudson RPO
- Laura Trollope, vice president of global total talent solutions, Randstad Sourceright
- Simon Bradberry, vice president of operations and business development, EMEA, Allegis Global Solutions
- Su Corkeron, HR director MENA, Weatherford
- Anjali Pendlebury-Green, vice president and global head of digital operation practice, Capgemini
- Rick Goh, senior director of APAC human resources, Gates Corporation
You can also connect directly with other members and raise your profile in the community by dedicating just an hour a month to a committee. This is a valued role that supports the growth of the Association, and I’d like to thank our newest members for their participation:
- Mike Brann, director of business development, Broadleaf Results
- Karen Feeney, vice president of organizational development, KenCrest
- Brielle Heflebower, senior marketing specialist, AMN Healthcare
- Cristine Kane, vice president of solution design and technology innovation, Hudson RPO
- Suzie Mitchell, vice president of client delivery, Broadleaf Results
- Rose Rutledge, director of client cervices, Yoh
I challenge all members to become more engaged in 2021—it’s personally rewarding and the involvement will have a positive impact on your organization. Start by showcasing your thought leadership on our global stage: Shine the spotlight on a successful initiative or talk through how you conquered a challenging situation by presenting a 20- or 30-minute livestream. Contact Wendy Metzgar, director of membership services, at firstname.lastname@example.org to propose your topic. We are now scheduling programs throughout 2021.
As always, I’d like to thank our members for their continued participation and support. Exciting things are planned for 2021—stay tuned!