HRO Today Association Committees provide opportunities for all members to get more involved, improve the way work gets completed and communicated within the Association, and ultimately help advance the HR profession.
Committee members review, select and build resources and tools for our Association that support the work of professionals in our industry; develop educational components to assist members in advancing their profession; and create and share standards and best practices.
Each committee has (at least) two co-chairs (one provider/analyst and one practitioner), as well as an appointed HRO Today liaison. Committees meet monthly, and a quarterly update call is also scheduled during which each committee reports on current initiatives, provides project updates, solicits feedback, and answers questions from the membership at large.
Committee membership is open to all members in good standing. To request participation, please contact Renee Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215-606-9562.
Current HRO Today Association Committees:
- Member Services
Co-chairs: Valerie Egan (Girl Scouts of the USA); Members: Kristen Wright (Cielo)
HRO Today Association liaison: Wendy Metzgar
- Social Networking
- Website (customer appeal, navigation, user experience)
- Member surveys (annual, pulse surveys)
- Membership (new, prospect, orientation, referrals)
- Professional Development/Programming
Co-chairs: Mindy Notte (Pontoon Solutions); Members: Danielle O’Neill (Yoh)
HRO Today Association liaison: Renee Preston
- Networking opportunities
- Events (HRO Today Forums, Award programs)
- Professional Development Livestreams, TLC Talks, HR Demo Site
- Partnerships/industry councils
- Standards and Practices
Co-chairs: Brian Bules (GSK), Wendy DiMartino (Korn Ferry), Jennifer Knippenberg (AMN Healthcare), and Jason Munoz (Weatherford); Members: Vanessa Kichler (Yoh)
HRO Today Association liaison: Zachary Misko
- Industry councils (provider certification, buyer education, HRO Today Baker’s Dozen)
- Pulse Discussions