Members can join our four Thought Leadership Councils (TLCs). TLCs provide channels for members to learn more about topics and resources that relate to these specific areas of HR. Click the TLC category to learn more about the topics covered by each:
TLC Livestreams are 60-minute live webcasts presented on a monthly basis by HR practitioners. Join thought leader experts. Many TLC Livestreams receive one HRCI re-certification credit hour and are noted below as accredited (*). *The use of this seal confirms that a marked activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Click the links below to navigate the TLC Library:
- Upcoming TLCs
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Employee Relations & Services
- Research Roundup
- Additional TLC Topics
- TLC Talks – Learn Best Practices in Minutes!
TLC Livestreams Coming Up – Register Now!
Quarterly Research Roundup
Date: December 11th
Time: 3:00pm ET (60 minutes)
– Larry Basinait, Vice President of Market Research, HRO Today
– Zachary Misko, President of Member Services, HRO Today
We’ll be talking about important topics such as the Worker Confidence Index, Cost of a Bad Reputation study, and the Global Unemployment Report.
- Job security and job stability
- The impact of a bad reputation
- Data on new unemployment metrics
Power Up Your Resilience to Business Risk – Be Future Ready Today
Date: December 13th
Time: 11:00am ET (60 minutes)
Speaker: Susan DeFazio, Founder of Be Future Ready Today
With so much political turmoil throughout the globe, it is easy to become distracted and paralyzed because of uncertainty. However, the threat of not having a workforce that can consistently deliver game-changing results is still one of the biggest risks to businesses. For many HR functions, this means strengthening existing capabilities is a business imperative. Using value enhancing methods and having a strategic toolkit in place ensures that solving complex issues can be both rewarding and career enhancing.
- Best practices taken from strategic workforce planning
- Simplification and serious fun techniques all geared toward strengthening resilience
- How you can become comfortable shaping and driving the strategic direction of your business
Drive Employee Engagement with Learning and Development Initiatives
Date: January 14, 2020
Time: 3:00pm ET (20 minutes)
Speaker: Sari Daisey, Vice President of Learning and Development, The Bancorp
Learn how Bancorp is leveraging learning initiatives to increase employee engagement. Sari will share specific examples of programs they’ve started and how you can make them work for your company.
- Improve employee engagement
- Leverage learning initiatives
- See examples of successful programs
Panel Discussion – How Do Talent Leaders Stay Ahead of Competitors
Date: February 10, 2020
Time: 3:00pm ET (60 minutes)
– Debbie Kemp, Chief Talent Officer, MediaCom
– Karen Feeney, Employee & Client Experience Leader, Sterling
– Jason Munoz, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Weatherford
Does technology drive your team and your process crazy or does technology enable speed to market for your team to take the driver’s seat in finding talent? Do the candidates applying to your jobs drive your decision making or do the managers that have positions to fill dictate talent acquisition? Join our unique panel of experts as they show you what it takes to stay ahead of the competition curve in the heavily populated human resources and talent market.
- Recruitment and evaluation shifts
- Attraction and recruitment strategies
- Talent Management metrics trends
Agile Goal Setting: Why Traditional SMART Goals Aren’t Enough
Date: February 11, 2020
Time: 3:00pm ET (20 minutes)
Speaker: Terri Lewis, Head of Human Resources, Pontoon Solutions
Learn why traditional SMART goals simply aren’t enough. While well-defined goals can increase focus, they also restrict our thinking and work to keep us in the proverbial box. Step back and critically examine the framework of your team and decide if it’s aligned with your vision in this livestream session.
Questions to Ask if You Should Attend
- Are collaboration and innovation important to your team?
- Do your priorities change at a fast pace?
- Do you dread performance reviews?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, this session will help you rethink your approach and give real options for change you can apply right now.REGISTER TODAY!
Culture Fit vs. Culture Add
Date: February 12, 2020
Time: 3:00pm ET (20 minutes)
– Jacqueline Welch, CHRO and Chief Diversity Officer, FreddieMac
– Michele Espada, Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition, FreddieMac
Hiring the right talent means finding individuals that will add value to your organization. Learn more about the difference between hiring for “culture fit vs. culture add” along with practical tips to distinguish between the two in the talent acquisition process. This is only a 20 minute session. It’s a quick and convenient way to walk away with great ideas from two experienced leaders without a significant time investment.
- Finding the right talent among individuals
- Use people to add value to your organization
- Practical tips that you can use in your talent acquisition process
Listen on-demand – Past Livestreams
- Accredited Livestream: Artificial Intelligence: Cutting through the Noise* (Thought Leadership Council for Talent Acquisition) October 17, 2019. Speaker: Dimitris Papageorgiou of EY and Michael Dachenhaus of YOH.
- Accredited Livestream: Broadleaf TLC: Hiring and Retaining Workers through Generations September 17, 2019. Speaker: Carl Kutsmode, Practice Leader, TalentRise.
- Accredited Webinar: Making Sense of the Technology and Data Conundrum May 14, 2019. Speakers: Michel Stokvis, Managing Director, and Summer Husband, Senior Director of Data Science, Randstad Sourceright’s Global Talent Innovation Center.*
- Accredited Webinar: How Language Affects Your Candidate Pool and Hiring Metrics May 17, 2018. Speaker: Charna Parkey, of Textio.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Reduce Time-to-Fill with Social and Mobile March 15, 2018. Speaker: Lindsay Stanton, Recruitment Technology Expert, Digi-Me.*
- Accredited Webinar: Driven by Data - Talent Acquisition Intelligence that Makes a Difference February 15, 2018. Speaker: Beth Roekle, President, North America, AdvantagexPO.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Execute a Total Talent Approach in Healthcare in 2018 January 11, 2018. Speaker: Robert Murphy, President, Cross Country Healthcare Workforce Solutions.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Get a Qualified Candidate Reference Every Time November 16, 2017. Speaker: Fletcher Wimbush, Founder and CEO, The Hire Talent.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Achieve Superior Leadership Selection and Appointment Practices in Healthcare Talent Acquisition October 12, 2017. Speaker: James Jiloty, HR and Leadership Development Expert, Healthcare Performance Solutions.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Measure Candidate Experience and Leverage Digital Data to Improve Candidate Communication September 14, 2017. Speaker: Lindsay Stanton, Digital Recruitment Expert, Digi-Me.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Execute Your Talent Acquisition Strategy Like a Marketer March 16, 2017. Speaker: Phil Strazzulla, CEO, NextWave Hire.*
- Accredited Webinar: Girl Scouts Give HR a Makeover February 16, 2017. Speaker: Valerie Egan, Talent Acquisition Leader, Girl Scouts USA.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Hire for Engageability January 19, 2017. Speaker: Darren Findley, President of Recruitment Solutions, Engage2Excel.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Recruit in a World of Robots and Automation - the Future of Sourcing November 17, 2016. Speaker: Jim Stroud, Senior Director of RPO Recruiting Strategies and Support, Randstad.*
- Accredited Webinar: How Candidate Experience and Digital Marketing Best Practices Improve Recruiting Performance October 13, 2016. Speaker: Ivan Casanova, with Jibe.*
- Accredited Webinar: Best Practices in Background Screening & Safe Hiring Practices September 15, 2016. Speaker: Wallace Davis, founder, President and CEO, Peopletrail.*
- Accredited Webinar: Four Things Every Great Recruiter Should Do (But Typically Doesn’t) June 16, 2016. Speaker: Johnny Campbell, CEO of Social Talent.*
- The Secret to Building Great Teams: You're Not Hiring Talent - You're Hiring Results May 12, 2016. Speaker: Sunil Bagai, CEO of Crowdstaffing.
- Accredited Webinar: 2016 Trending Discussions in Employment Screening April 14, 2016. Speaker: Wallace Davis, Founder, President and CEO of Peopletrail.*
- Why Your Recruiters Should Be Ambassadors for Your Company March 17, 2016. Speaker: Sean Pomeroy, CEO, Visibility Software.
- How Digital Technology can Support Recruiting Compliance February 18, 2016. Speaker: Lindsay Stanton, Recruiting Technology Expert, Digi-Me.
- Talent Acquisition 360: Aligning Talent Practices with Business Performance 2016 On-demand exclusive. Speaker: Greg Summers, Business Solutions Executive, Cielo.
- How to Become a 'Destination Employer' in a Candidate-Driven Market January 14, 2016. Speaker: Steve Lowisz, CEO, Qualigence.
- How to Use Social Media for Recruitment and Candidate Engagement November 19, 2015. Speaker: Albert Qian, founder of Albert’s List Facebook jobs community.
- Accredited Webinar: Talent Acquisition & Management Through Data and Analytics October 15, 2015. Speaker: Ravi Mikkelsen, CEO of Jobfig.*
- How your company's expertise can take your recruitment strategy to new levels in 2015 July 9, 2015. Speaker: John Hall, co-founder and CEO of Influence & Co.
- Recruitment as a Strategic Business Partner February 12, 2015. Speaker: Lisa Forman Johnson, Director of Global Recruitment, USO, United Service Organization.
- Your Recruiters are $!@# (and why that should make you excited!) December 11, 2014. Speaker: Johnny Campbell, co-founder, Social Talent.
- Rise of the Machines: How to Pack Your Talent Pipeline with Inbound Marketing October 16, 2014. Speaker: Matt Charney, Executive Editor, Recruiting Daily.
- How to Innovatively Attract the Right Talent Through Your Social Media Channels May 13, 2014. Speaker: Kristin Shulman, Marketing & Communications Manager, Allegis Global Solutions.
John Wilson and Alison Hadden
- Creative Technology Recruitment: How to Compete Against the Tech Giants for Top Talent Speakers: John Wilson, CEO, WilsonHCG and Alison Hadden, Director of Product Marketing, Glassdoor.
- Reporting for Success: Key Recruitment Metrics to Improve Your Business Speaker: Lauren Bleimann, Product Specialist, iCIMS.
- Sales Recruitment Strategies: Missteps and Mends Speaker: Jed Milstein, Executive Vice President of Human Resources, TransCentra.
Lisa Forman Johnson
- Accredited Webinar: Employee Experience: HR Driving EX Transformation March 13, 2019. Speaker: Lisa Forman Johnson, Vice President of Human Resources, MVM, Inc.
- Accredited Webinar: How to Craft a Purposeful, Positive, Productive Work Culture June 12, 2018. Speaker: Chris Edmonds, Author and Speaker, The Purposeful Culture Group.*
- Accredited Webinar: A Data-driven Approach to Leadership Development in the Millennial Age May 15, 2018. Speaker: Greg Newman, of TrustSphere.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Transform Business Through Talent Acquisition and Management April 10, 2018. Speaker: Jim Villwock, CEO, Human Investment Advisory, Inc.*
Katee Van Horn
- Accredited Webinar: Which Comes First – Diversity or Inclusion? March 13, 2018. Speaker: Katee Van Horn, Founder and CEO, Bar the Door Consulting & Coaching.*
- Accredited Webinar: From Trend to Necessity: Total Talent Management January 9, 2018. Speaker: David Savarise, Vice President, Broadleaf Results.*
- Accredited Webinar: Identifying Future Leaders – Scientific or Gut Feel? November 14, 2017. Speaker: Jennifer Beck, CEO, Hire Velocity.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Create a Family-Friendly Workplace October 10, 2017. Speaker: David Secunda, Co-founder and CEO, WorkBright.*
- Accredited Webinar: Talent Management Bootcamp - it Shouldn't be so Complex September 12, 2017. Speaker: Sean Pomeroy, Founder and CEO, Visibility Software.*
- Accredited Webinar: Strategies for Recognizing & Engaging Your Workforce July 11, 2017. Speaker: Dr. Bob Nelson, President, Nelson Motivation, and respected author. Attendees received a copy of Dr. Nelson’s book. It is titled: Recognizing & Engaging Employees for Dummies. (courtesy of sponsor Michael Levy from Online-Rewards)*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Drive Business Results Through Fearless HR June 13, 2017. Speaker: David Forman, Author, Fearless HR: Driving Business Results. Hosted by: Gary Bragar, NelsonHall.*
- Accredited Webinar: Storytelling Success - Six Essential Mind Shifts to Win Big in Talent Management May 9, 2017. Speaker: Dr. Karen Dietz, CEO, Just Story It.*
- Accredited Webinar: Immigration in the Trump Era: Environment and Expectations for Processing Visas and Compliance April 14, 2017. Speaker: Jon Velie, CEO, OnlineVisas.*
- Accredited Webinar: How Employees and Leaders Work Together is Changing April 11, 2017. Speaker: Brennan McEachran, Co-founder and CEO, SoapBox.*
- Accredited Webinar: Surprising Results of the HCM Maturity Study - Are You Leading or Lagging? March 14, 2017. Speaker: Jayson Saba, Vice President of Market Research and Industry Relations, Ceridian.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Manage the Lifecycle of Seasonal Employees February 14, 2017. Speaker: Dave Secunda, Co-founder and CEO, WorkBright.*
- Accredited Webinar: Five Steps to Build a Talent Development Program from Scratch December 14, 2016. Speaker: Sean Pomeroy, CEO, Visibility Software.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Use Stay Interviews to Create a Culture of Engagement November 15, 2016. Speaker: Chris Mulligan, Co-founder, Talentkeepers.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to Engage Your Front Line Managers October 12, 2016. Speaker: Jessica Miller-Merrell, Advanced Group.*
Brett M. Wells
- Accredited Webinar: Talent Analytics and the Bottom Line: What you May be Missing September 13, 2016. Speaker: Brett M. Wells, Ph.D., Chief Research Officer, Talent Plus.*
- Accredited Webinar: Building a Leadership Culture with Self-leadership August 18, 2016. Speaker: Andrew Bryant, CSP, PCC, founder of Self Leadership International, originating from the APAC region.*
- Accredited Webinar: A Less-Wrong Way of Assessing Employee Engagement June 14, 2016. Speaker: Brennan McEachran, CEO and Co-founder, SoapBox.*
- How to Create and Reap the Rewards of a Proud Workforce May 10, 2016. Speaker: Phil Strazzulla, CEO of CEO of LifeGuides.
- How to Leverage Diversity of Thought for Business Results April 12, 2016. Speaker: Ann Herrmann-Nehdi, CEO of Herrmann International and co-author of The Whole Brain Business Book, Second Edition.
- Seven Essential Talent Management Decision Frameworks March 15, 2016. Speaker: David Forman, Author, “Fearless HR: Driving Business Results.”
- Legendary Leaders - Effective Storytelling For Growing Impact, Influence and Income November 17, 2015. Speaker: Dr. Karen Dietz, TEDx speaker and bestselling author of Business Storytelling For Dummies.
- How to Use Joy to Increase Productivity in the Workplace November 17, 2015. Speaker: Avi Liran, TED speaker and chief joy-care officer at Ha-P.com.
- The Power of Thinking and Talking Well Together October 13, 2015. Speaker: David Goddin, managing director of Change Continuum.
- How to Increase Employee Engagement & Profitability, Without Increasing Your Spend September 22, 2015. Speakers: Dr. Bob Nelson – President of Nelson Motivation and best-selling author; and Michael Levy, CEO of Online-Rewards.com.
- Top 10 Workplace Trends For 2015 August 11, 2015. Speaker: Dan Schawbel, founder of WorkplaceTrends.com
- APAC: The End of the Performance Review? A New Approach to Appraising Employee Performance July 7, 2015. Speaker: Dr. Tim Baker, Director – Winners-at-Work Pty Ltd.
- How to Empower Your Employees to Take Ownership of Their Career Development July 7, 2015. Speaker: Antoinette Oglethorpe, Talent Management & Leadership Development Consultant.
- The Leadership Factor: Putting HR in the M&A Game June 9, 2015. Speaker: Dr. J. Keith Dunbar, President and CEO, Potentious.
- APAC: Owning Your OWN Talent May 13, 2015. Speaker: Nicole Dominique Le Maire – CEO, New To HR.
- Coaching Versus Telling: Which Works Best? May 12, 2015. Speaker: Jan Hills, Partner, Head Heart + Brain.
- APAC: Millennials, the misunderstood generation April 14, 2015. Speaker: Rachele Focardi – SVP EB & Talent Strategy APAC, Universum.
Zachary Misko and Michael Beygelman
- Leveraging Social (“Big”) Data in HR and Recruitment April 7, 2015. Speakers: Zachary Misko, Global Executive Director, HRO Today Services & Technology Association, and Michael Beygelman, Co-founder, CEO, Joberate.
- Candidate Experience: Myths, Measures, Best Practices October 14, 2014. Speaker: Gerry Crispin, Founder, CareerXroads.
- Strategies for a More Engaged Workforce September 15, 2014. Speaker: Dr. Bob Nelson, Author, 1501 Ways to Reward Employees.
Employee Relations & Services
- Accredited Livestream: #MeToo Movement Update: Practical Strategies for Training, Investigations, and Discipline* (Thought Leadership Council for Employee Relations & Services) September 19, 2019. Speaker: Kara Maciel, founding partner and chair of the Labor • Employment Practice, Conn Maciel Carey.
- Accredited Webinar: Finding the Right Fit: How a Cultural Audit Can Elevate the Onboarding Process March 12, 2019. Speaker: Lilith Christiansen, Vice President of Onboarding Solutions, SilkRoad*
Daniel Wood and Chris Nichols
- Accredited Webinar: Are You Who You Say You Are? May 18, 2018. Speaker: Daniel Wood and Chris Nichols, of endevis.*
- Accredited Webinar: Best Practices for Building an Effective Workplace Culture April 13, 2018. Speaker: Jessica Schaeffer, Chief of Staff, LaSalle Networks.*
Beatrice Body Miller
- Accredited Webinar: How Girl Scouts USA Implements Stay Interviews – A Success Story March 16, 2018. Speaker: Beatrice Body Miller, Senior HR Business Partner, Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Accredited Webinar: The New World of Work and its Impact on Capabilities for the Future July 14, 2017. Originating from the EMEA region and open to all. Speaker: Eamonn Eaton, Head of Group Learning & Engagement, Bank of Ireland.*
- Accredited Webinar: The New Year Brings Newly 'Revised' Form I-9 February 15, 2017. Speaker: Dave Basham, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services division of the Department of Homeland Security.*
- Accredited Webinar: How the NLRB Impacts Your Social Media Policies: Not Just for Union Companies Any More January 20, 2017. Speaker: Mike Haberman, VP and Co-founder, Omega HR.*
- Accredited Webinar: Recent and Upcoming Supreme Court Decisions Impacting Your HR Department November 18, 2016. Speaker: Natalie Klyashtorny, Counsel to Nochumson P.C.*
- Accredited Webinar: Cutting Edge Visa Strategies for Organizations October 14, 2016. Speaker: Jon Velie, attorney and CEO of OnlineVisas.*
- Accredited Webinar: The Department of Labor's New Overtime Rules - What You Need to Know July 20, 2016. Speaker: Lori Armstrong-Halber, partner, Fisher Phillips.*
- Accredited Webinar: Employee Engagement with Modern Tech: How Wearables and Mobile Apps Amplify Wellness June 17, 2016. Speaker: Nick Patel, founder and president, Wellable.*
- The Real Deal on Form I-9 February 19, 2016. Speaker: Dave Basham, Speaker, U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- How to Attract Talent and Increase Employee Engagement Through Your 401k January 15, 2016. Speakers: Joy Pettirossi-Poland, Founder, MVP Program and Paul Herman, CEO and Founder, HIP.
- The Holistic Approach to Employer Branding December 11, 2015. Speaker: Robin Schooling, practicing HR executive.
- How to Close Competency Gaps to Improve Safety Management November 20, 2015. Speakers: Jai Shah, managing partner, and Tom White, senior consultant, both of Hula Partners.
- Executive Presence and You October 16, 2015. Speaker: Dr. Lyn Boyer, president of Leadership Options.
- Accredited Livestream: Moving up the Digital Ladder: 2019 Industry Trends in HR Technology and Service Delivery June 13, 2019. Speaker: Stacey Cadigan, Partner, ISG.*
- Accredited Webinar: Building the Perfect Recruitment Marketing Stack for Your Brand June 13, 2018. Speaker: Kris Dunn, Partner & CHRO, Kinetix.*
- Accredited Webinar: Learning the Yings and Yangs of Your Talent Strategy March 14, 2018. Speaker: Jeff Dulemba, President and Founder, LoveMyJob.
- Accredited Webinar: Exclusive Market Overview of Payroll Services January 10, 2018. Speaker: Pete Tiliakos, Principal Analyst, NelsonHall.*
- Accredited Webinar: How to do Inbound Recruiting Right September 13, 2017. Speaker: Phil Strazzulla, Inbound Recruiting Expert and CEO, NextWave Hire.*
Jill Barber and Jim O’Connell
- Accredited Webinar: President Trump's First 100 Days: Staying Ahead of the 2017 Compliance Curve April 5, 2017. Speaker: Jill Barber, Senior Compliance Analyst, Ceridian, and Jim O’Connell, Executive Compliance Consultant, Ceridian.*
- Accredited Webinar: The Number One Gripe in HR Outsourcing is Shoddy Service – What to do? March 15, 2017. Speaker: Jennifer Beck, CEO, Hire Velocity.*
- Accredited Webinar: Outsource with a Purpose - How HR Technology Partners Can Improve Your ROI September 14, 2016. Speaker: Lindsay Stanton, Recruiting Technology Expert, Digi-Me.*
- Accredited Webinar: Identifying Your Unique Ability and Leveraging Technology to Outsource the Rest! August 17, 2016. Speaker: David Secunda, CEO, WorkBright.*
- Recruiting and Retaining the 'Hashtag Generation' April 13, 2016. Speaker: Cassie Pike, SVP, Advantage xPO.
- How HR Hires Outsourcing Vendors for Cultural Fit March 16, 2016. Speaker: Lizz Pellet, Fellow in Organizational Transformation from Johns Hopkins University and HR speaker.
Todd Alan Ewan
- Bring Your Own Devices, Just Don’t Bring Me a Lawsuit December 9, 2015. Speaker: Todd Alan Ewan, partner, Fisher & Phillips.
- How Leading Remotely has Changed the Game...or Not November 18, 2015. Speaker: Wayne Turmel, co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute and president of GreatWebMeetings.com.
- How To Influence Stakeholders To Say Yes July 8, 2015. Speaker: Mike Figliuolo, Founder and Managing Director, thoughtLEADERS
- APAC: Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) - Advice from the Client Side April 15, 2015. Speaker: Mark Hedley, Global Head of RPO Strategy, Deutsche Bank.
- Transforming Learning through an Outsourcing Strategy March 11, 2015. Speaker: Eamonn Eaton, Head of Group Learning & Engagement, Bank of Ireland.
- A Practitioner's Journey Through HR Transformation November 5, 2014. Speaker: Dan Abouav, CEO, MapHR.
- Building the Right Retained Team for Success in Outsourcing October 15, 2014. Speaker: Kevin McDonald, VP, BPO Governance, The E.W. Scripps Company.
- The Migration of HR Shared Services – Insource vs. Outsource Service Delivery April 14, 2014. Speaker: Garrett Whisenant, Principal Consultant, ISG.
- The State of Learning Business Process Outsourcing (LBPO) April 21, 2014. Speaker: Gary Bragar, HRO Research Director, NelsonHall.
- 2019 Q2 Research Roundup July 2019. Speaker: Larry Basinait, Vice President – Market Research, HRO Today.
Additional TLC Topics
- How to Maintain a Stream of Quality HR Marketing Activities with Limited Time and Money May 24, 2017. Speaker: Mark Willaman, Founder and President, HRmarketer.
- Building the Business Case for HR Transformation (Thought Leadership Council for Better Practices) – August 8, 2014. Speaker: Julie Fernandez, Director, ISG.
- HR Data: What's signal, what's noise, & how to quickly decide (Thought Leadership Council for Evidence-Based HR) – July 9, 2014. Speaker: Andrew Gadomski, Founder and Chief Advisor, Aspen Advisors.
- HRO Market Overview (Thought Leadership Council for Better Practices) – April 11, 2014. Speaker: Jeff Croyle, Partner, ISG.
- Making the Change: Defining, Implementing and Globalizing HR Service Delivery (APAC) – April 8, 2014. Speaker: Jason Ryan, Director, Business Consulting Multinational Sales – Asia Pacific, ADP.
- Relocation's Biggest Challenges (APAC) – February 18, 2014. Speakers: Rob Line, VP, Client Services APAC, and Alzone Ang, Director, Client Services, Cartus.
TLC Talks – Learn Best Practices in Minutes!
Talks are 10 to 15 minute recordings. HRO Today members share new ideas, best practices, and research. We use technology to help change the way you approach a current opportunities and challenges in HR.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) 3 Things Gen Xers Want Most from a Working Experience Speaker: Mike Ryan, Senior Vice President, Client Strategy, Madison. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) HR Technology and the Future Workplace - Part Two Speaker: Stacey Cadigan, Director, HR Technology and Delivery Strategies, ISG. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: The Talent Crunch in Asia Pacific - Part 3 - Tackling the Talent Crunch Speaker: Dilal Ranasinghe, Head of Search & Client Development ASEAN, Professional Search & RPO, Korn Ferry. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (15 Minutes) On-demand: HR and the Future Workplace: Navigating the HR Tech Marketplace - Part One Speaker: Debora Card, Partner, ISG. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: The Talent Crunch in Asia Pacific - Part 2 - What It Means for Your Country Speaker: Dilal Ranasinghe, Head of Search & Client Development ASEAN, Professional Search & RPO, Korn Ferry. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: The Talent Crunch in Asia Pacific - Part 1 - Are There Enough Skilled People for the Future of Work? Speaker: Dilal Ranasinghe, Head of Search & Client Development ASEAN, Professional Search & RPO, Korn Ferry. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: Bridging the Gap for Employee Career Planning - Part 3 Speaker: Andrea Farmer, VP of HR, Globalscape. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: Bridging the Gap for Employee Career Planning - Part 2 Speaker: Andrea Farmer, VP of HR, Globalscape. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: Improving the Hiring Manager Experience Speaker: Valerie Egan, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, Girl Scouts of the USA. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: Overcoming High-Volume Hiring Challenges Speaker: Adam Godson, VP of Technology, Cielo. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: Bridging the Gap for Employee Career Planning - Part 1 Speaker: Andrea Farmer, VP of HR, Globalscape. On-demand exclusive, available now.
- TLC Talk (10 Minutes) On-demand: How to Deliver Measurable ROI on Your Recognition Strategy Speaker: Peter Hart, CEO, Rideau Recognition. On-demand exclusive, available now.
Become a member of the association today. Get special access to exclusive content. When becoming a member, you grow and strengthen your network significantly. Here, you’ll help create the best HR Service and technology tools. Share is thoughtful sessions and learn best practices. Members gain access to a global network.