I am pleased to share that we have welcomed three new members to our CHRO Today Executive Network (C-TEN):
- Maura Stevenson, CHRO, MedVet;
- Jill Geimer, Managing Director, Head of HR, Ecentria; and
- Melkeya McDuffie, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Clean Harbors.
Created in partnership with the Wharton Center for HR, C-TEN is a content and development society designed around HR leaders’ busy schedules. C-TEN is a safe place to seek advice on the critical issues keeping you up at night, share successes, and discuss the future of HR. Recent topics discussed include new hiring strategies for The Great Recession and policies for remote workers.
Further, deadlines are fast approaching for the HRO Today Association Awards. Our annual recognition program exemplifies the essential work that HR professionals do every day, and it provides people, teams, partners, and companies an opportunity to share best practices and successes that can benefit others. The awards recognize leadership, collaboration, innovation, and hard work, as well as a commitment to people and process improvement. We look forward to receiving your nomination for your own company, team, or anyone that you know is doing great work in our industry! The awards are presented in three regions: APAC, EMEA, and North America. Please click here for more information. You do not have to be a member to submit a nomination.
Additionally, our most popular membership offering, our Professional Development Livestreams, offer a convenient platform for members to share successes and lessons learned while creating meaningful connections with peers.
- In August and September, members will have two ways to learn about and discuss the topic: “Harmonizing Your Workforce Strategy by Putting the Outcome First: The Universal Workforce Model.” First by presentation-style via Livestream on Thursday, August 25 at 11:30 a.m. Then, members will dive even deeper in a group discussion via HR Table Talks on Thursday, September 8th at 11:00 a.m.
- In October, members will come together for an HR Table Talks on “Overcoming Recruitment and Retention Obstacles in Today’s Labor Market” on Tuesday, October 11th at 11:00 a.m.
These sessions provide a safe space for members of the HRO Today Association to discuss challenging issues. These are not slide-driven webinars; they are virtual conversations connecting like-minded individuals in similar circumstances.
Association members, please visit our website to reserve your seat at our upcoming Livestreams and HR Table Talks. If you aren’t yet a member, you’re missing out! Join today and access timely content and discuss critical issues and improve the skills needed to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of your HR operations. Please contact me at Renee.Preston@SharedXpertise.com for more information.
I hope everyone is having a safe and enjoyable summer and don’t forget your sunblock!
Senior Vice President of Member Services