The HR Table Talks series provides a safe space for Association members to discuss challenging issues and bounce ideas off each other. These are not one-sided webinars during which a presenter talks at the audience. They are shared problem-solving sessions modeled after the extremely successful discussions held for our CHRO network (C-TEN).
How are HR Table Talks different?
- Attendance is limited to create a feeling of closeness and security.
- Participants can see other attendees and communicate directly with them.
- Sessions are not recorded so participants can be completely open and honest.
- There are no slides, and the conversation is 100% member-driven.
- Participants can submit specific questions before and during the session.
- A member facilitator helps guide the conversation, adding their expertise and perspective.
Members come away from Table Talks with insights they cannot get anywhere else – only from those who are experiencing the same circumstances and challenges, right now. We hope to see you at the table for the next session!
This HR Table Talk will provide a safe space for Association members to connect directly with each other to seek advice, ask questions and understand how peers are handling the same challenging situations. This will not be a boring, one-sided webinar! There will be no slides, and the discussion will be dictated by the participants, who will see and speak with each other live.
Our member facilitator will kick things off with a conversation starter: the future of employee engagement for a remote workforce, but the direction of the discussion will be 100% driven by attendees. Be sure to submit a question when you register so the group can offer you its collective expertise and experience.
IMPORTANT! This HR Table Talk is ONLY for HRO Today Association members. It is included with membership (no fees!).