The HR Table Talks series provides a safe space for Association members to discuss challenging issues and bounce ideas off each other. These are not one-sided webinars during which a presenter talks at the audience. They are shared problem-solving sessions modeled after the extremely successful discussions held for our CHRO network (C-TEN).
How are HR Table Talks different?
- Attendance is limited to create a feeling of closeness and security.
- Participants can see other attendees and communicate directly with them.
- Sessions are not recorded so participants can be completely open and honest.
- There are no slides, and the conversation is 100% member driven.
- Participants can submit their own questions before and during the session.
- A member facilitator helps guide the conversation, adding their expertise and perspective.
Members come away from Table Talks with insights they cannot get anywhere else – only from those who are experiencing the same circumstances and challenges, right now. Join us at the table for the next session! (MEMBERS ONLY!)
This HR Table Talk will provide a safe space for Association members to connect directly with each other to seek advice, ask questions and understand how peers are handling the same challenging situations.
This will not be a boring, one-sided webinar! There will be no slides, and the discussion will be driven by participants, who will see and speak with each other live.
Our member facilitator will kick things off with these talking points:
- How do you engage employees in a predominantly remote workforce?
- How has your job function changed as a result of the pandemic?
Join us to see where the conversation leads and be sure to submit a question when you register so the group can offer you its collective expertise and experience!