The HR Table Talks series provides a safe space for Association members to discuss challenging issues and bounce ideas off each other. These are not sessions during which a presenter talks at you for an hour — they are shared problem-solving sessions modeled after the extremely successful discussions held for our CHRO network (C-TEN). Participants cannot only ask the speaker questions but can also see other attendees and talk directly to them.
How are HR Table Talks different?
- Attendance is limited to create a feeling of closeness and security.
- Sessions are not recorded so participants can be completely open and honest.
- Conversations are member-driven, with member facilitators on board to keep the dialogue moving.
- Participants can submit specific questions beforehand.
HR Table Talks are not webinars – they are truly interactive conversations that allow members to connect directly with other members to discuss specific topics, get advice, and share best practices.
The Future of Employee Engagement with a Remote Workforce
October 19 | 12PM ET (60 minutes)
Member Moderator: Judd Weisgal, SVP, Madison Performance Group
Our next Table Talk will start with the question: What does employee engagement look like when most employees are working remotely? This is a broad topic that generates different concerns but has a common goal: making sure employees are invested in the purpose of the organization, no matter where they are working from. Areas to be addressed include:
- How have you adjusted your communications, both in terms of content and delivery?
- How has your recognition program been affected?
- What is the most difficult aspect of engaging employees from a distance, and how have you addressed it?
- What changes have you made that you were not expecting?
When you register, you can submit your own questions so our member moderator can ask how your peers are dealing with similar issues. You’ll come away from the session with insights you cannot get anywhere else – only from those who are experiencing the same circumstances as you, right now.
Important! This HR Table Talk is ONLY for HRO Today Association members and is included with membership.