Welcome to the new home of HRO Today magazine. We’ve ditched the old page-flip format and entered the era of digital innovation. This new platform makes content so much easier to navigate and read. As you will see, stories format to the size of your device, allowing you to scroll through features in a more natural way. And be sure to look out for the addition of interactive elements—providing quick access to HRO Today podcasts, videos, research, and more!
A few things to note:
- If you click the three dots in the top left corner of your screen, you will be taken to a thumbnail view of our features. Scroll down to see all and click on any to read more.
- Desktop/laptop navigation: Click the arrow icons along the sides to navigate between sections and scroll down with your mouse to read.
- Phone/tablet users: Swipe right to left to advance and up and down to read.
- Use the icons on the top right corner of your screen to search, print, and share socially!
Now what won’t be different is the objective, timely, game-changing content that HRO Today is known for. In April, we tackle the most pressing challenges including:
- The pay gap: It still exists, but we share six steps to conducting a pay analysis and how to use the results to make a difference.
- DEI efforts with impact: Ensure a diverse and equitable work environment by leveraging employee advocates.
- Beating attrition: By hosting stay interviews with employees regularly, managers can spot concerns before they turn into bigger problems.
Our 2022 Thought Leadership section has even more advice and strategies on many HR trends, including contingent labor management, hiring veterans, employer branding, the candidate experience, and benefits differentiators.
I really hope you enjoy our new issue. Let me know what you think: Feedback is welcome!