Secure Your Spot for the Virtual Association Conference
Don’t miss the chance to gain exclusive insights into the future of HR at the HRO Today Association Conference and Awards Program on December 1 (11 AM – 1:30 PM ET), conducted virtually via Zoom. Explore innovative HR strategies and tackle industry challenges alongside leaders and experts through three dynamic sessions, all surrounding the theme “Planning for Tomorrow: The Future of Work”.
The conference also features the prestigious HRO Today Association Awards ceremony, recognizing excellence in North America and EMEA.
This year’s program is supported by our event sponsors: EverHive, Madison Recognition, Page Outsourcing, and Sevenstep. Our sponsors are also looking into their proverbial crystal ball and we encourage you to view their prediction videos, now posted on the Conference site.
Act fast! Click here to learn more and to register, securing your place at the forefront of HR trends.
All “Future of Work” Livestream Recordings Now Available
As part of the Association’s “Planning for Tomorrow” initiative, members of our North America, EMEA and APAC Board of Advisors have shared their perspectives on what work will look like in the next few years, where to expect the biggest changes and discuss how to best prepare to ensure your organization is future ready.
Click below to access the recorded sessions, all moderated by Zachary Misko, Global Executive Director Emeritus for HRO Today Association:
- Planning for Tomorrow: A Future of Work Panel Discussion (EMEA Region) Featured EMEA Board of Advisors participants: Stephan Paolini, Global Practice Leader, Capgemini; Guillaume Pican, Executive Director, Page Outsourcing; and Predrag Pivarski, Head of Talent Acquisition, HTEC Group.
- Planning for Tomorrow: A Future of Work Panel Discussion (North America Region) Featured North America Board of Advisors participants: Tammy Browning, President, KellyOCG; Stacey Cadigan, Partner, ISG; Brandon Moreno, President, EverHive; Maureen Tanguay, Global Head of Recruitment Solutions and Operations, GSK.
- Planning for Tomorrow: A Future of Work Panel Discussion (APAC Region) Featured APAC Board of Advisors participants: Mina Cipre, Senior Manager, People Technology, N-able; Kathi May, Director, Marketing & Branding (APAC), Hudson RPO; Wendy Tan, Founding Partner & Principal Consultant, Flame Centre.
Live From Miami…It’s C-TEN
On October 11 and 12, members of CHRO Today Executive Network (C-TEN) attended a live in-person meeting in Miami, Florida. The meeting location was courtesy of Diane Psaras, C-TEN member who offered to host the group at VITAS Healthcare’s corporate offices. The night before the meeting, participants attended a networking reception and dinner courtesy of sponsor IBM.
The CHRO Today Executive Network (C-TEN) is a professional development society for top HR leaders. Designed around busy schedules, C-TEN typically meets virtually once a month for an hour, offering content with industry experts and shared problem-solving discussions, where members work through challenges together.
This special full day event featured even more content and networking opportunities, including sessions on: Total-Talent Acquisition: External Workforce Considerations by Archar Smith of Monument Consulting; The Leading Edge vs. The Bleeding Edge of HR Technology shared problem-solving discussion; Managing Employee Wellbeing and Burnout by Diane Psaras; and Disrupt Yourself: The Key to Greatness in Uncertain Times by Whitney Johnson of Disruption Advisors.
Thank you again to IBM, Diane Psaras and all the other C-TEN members who attended this great event!
Knowledge Centers Have Successful Launch Meetings
We’re thrilled to announce the successful launch of HRO Today Association’s newest member program: Knowledge Centers. Both the Talent Acquisition/Management and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Knowledge Centers held their inaugural Roundtable in mid-September and featured a combination of insightful presentations and group discussion.
Want access to a recording of their launch Roundtable programs? Become a member of the Knowledge Center and gain access to the recording and more. Email Steve Farace at Steve.Farace@SharedXpertise.com to join today (or with questions).
**NOTE: Membership in Knowledge Centers is free but only available to HRO Today Association members**
More and more, data is playing a critical role in transforming HR practices and driving organizational success. This upcoming HR Table Talk will have attendees discuss the importance of using data towards talent optimization.
Click here to learn more and register for this FREE Members-only event!
On-Demand Recordings of Recent Livestreams
Did you miss a recent HRO Today Association Livestream? Don’t worry, a recording of the program is now available in our member exclusive On-Demand Library.
Click the links below to access an individual program or click here to access the full library:
- Embracing Wage Transparency and Equity (presented by Jeremiah Stone, Talent Acquisition Director, Hudson RPO – Macquarie Group) June 13, 2023
- 2023 Industry Trends in HR Technology and Service Delivery (presented by Stacey Cadigan, Partner and Saskia Goods, Director, Information Services Group – ISG) July 18, 2023
- DEIB in the Workplace: How Companies, Suppliers and Candidates are Finding Their Way (presented by Greg Gary, Senior Business Development Manager, Broadleaf) August 3, 2023
- 12 Rewards and Recognition Gotchas for an RFP (presented by Judd Weisgal, Senior Vice President of Sales, Madison Recognition) October 3, 2023
Do you want to showcase your knowledge and increase your presence amongst the HR Community in 2023 or 2024? Then consider presenting a Livestream or facilitating a HR Table Talk. Simply complete our quick Call For Speaker form, identify a potential topic or two and upon successful review, staff will reach out to set up.
Building a diverse workforce requires more than good ideas or a copy-and-paste solution. Start by clearly identifying what your business is trying to achieve, considering organizational culture and context…Read More
Increasingly, employers need to examine how they support workers with children without alienating their child-free employees. Inclusivity requires creating a workplace culture that values and respects the choices and contributions of all employees, regardless of their family status. Read more.
How did employees around the world experience life and work in 2022? The recently released Gallup State of Global Workforce 2023 Report answers this question. Read more.