Association Conference a Success! Session Recordings Now Available
Earlier this month (December 1st), the HRO Today Association welcomed more than 200 attendees to its annual Conference and Awards Program, held virtually via Zoom. Around the overall theme “Planning for Tomorrow: The Future of Work” the conference featured three timely sessions, including:
- Crafting Practical Strategies for Future Readiness (presented by Zachary Misko, President, HRO Today– Member Services and Executive Director, HRO Today Global HR Association. Click here to access the recording.
- Anticipating HR Operations in the (Near) Future Through the Lens of Generative AI (presented by Stephan Paolini, Global People Practice Leader and Antoine Starek, Vice President, Business Services, Capgemini). Click here to access the recording.
- Forging the Way Ahead: Conversation with CHRO Visionaries (panelists: Elisa Bannon-Jones, Chief People Officer, GNC; Vicky Cansler, Chief Human Resources Officer, Piedmont Healthcare, Inc.; Mike Sorensen, Chief Collaborator Experience Officer, Nightingale College. Moderator: Larry Basinait, Vice President of Research, SharedXpertise). Click here to access the recording.
All three sessions featured expert speakers and panelists who identified and discussed some of the most important trends that will impact the future of work and HR. Additionally, the event featured announcement of the 2023 Association Awards winners in the EMEA and North America regions (more below).
Thank you one more time to our event sponsors: EverHive, Madison Recognition, Page Outsourcing and Sevenstep for their tremendous support. And thank you to the event presenters and our attendees!
Recognizing Excellence in HR – Association Award Winners Announced
For the second year in a row, the Association Awards program received more nominations than ever before in 2023. With over 175 nominations submitted, the program demonstrates both the tremendous work being accomplished in the HR community and the continued interest and growth of our Awards program year over year. The level of detail and information, including examples, results or ROI and supporting references – in each of the nominations received this year showed the commitment and buy-in from our nominators – who invested their time, and energy, on the finalists’ behalf -because they saw something that mattered and made a difference!
From the nominations received, the awards selection committee had to select just a few winners in the North America, EMEA and APAC regions. Each region had upwards of 9 company or team award categories and 3 individual award categories. The North America and EMEA awards were announced at the virtual HRO Today Association Conference & Awards Program, held as part of the Association’s Conference on December 1st. The APAC region awards were announced at the APAC Board of Advisors meeting, held virtually on December 14th.
All told, a total of 45 awards were bestowed upon deserving teams/companies and individuals from across the globe. While the award categories available for nomination were consistent across all regions, in some cases we announced more than one winner, based on industry or company size, where appropriate. Click here to access the full list of winners and the following links to access the success bullets that contributed to their win in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Congratulations and thank you to all our award winners and finalists!
Seasons Greetings and Thank You for a Great 2023
As the holidays approach, the HRO Today Association is thankful for the active participation of our members throughout 2023. So many of our members have shared their time, experience and expertise over the past year, whether through presenting or attending Livestreams, HR Table Talks, serving on a Committee, Knowledge Center and/or the Board of Advisors, and providing resources for the Member Content Library. It has been a pleasure working with and serving our growing membership and look forward to strengthening and expanding our member value in 2024!
Recorded Programs Now Available
[Pre-recorded Livestream] Recipes for Success – A Conversation with the 2022 Recruitment Team of the Year in APAC
Recorded: November 22, 2023
Speakers (L to R): Nehla Sadaf Azmi, Head of Talent Acquisition, Asia Pacific, Infosys; Fedora Rocque, Senior Lead, Talent Acquisition, Asia Pacific, Infosys; Moderated by Zachary Misko, Global Executive Director Emeritus, HRO Today Association
The HRO Today Association is excited to announce the next installment of the Recipes for Succes series is now available in the On-Demand library. This program features a discussion between HRO Today Association’s Zachary Misko and two representatives of the APAC 2022 Recruitment Team of the Year, Infosys. Throughout this moderated discussion, Nehla and Fedora provide insights into Infosys’ award-winning talent acquisition initiatives and successes.
On-Demand Recordings of Future of Work Livestreams
Click the links below to access any of the three dedicated “Future of Work” Panel Discussion recordings, featuring select Board of Advisors members, produced by the Association over the past six months:
- Planning for Tomorrow: A Future of Work Panel Discussion (EMEA Region) Featured EMEA Board of Advisors participants: Stephan Paolini, Global Practice Leader, Capgemini; Guillaume Pican, Executive Director, Page Outsourcing; and Predrag Pivarski, Head of Talent Acquisition, HTEC Group.
- Planning for Tomorrow: A Future of Work Panel Discussion (North America Region) Featured North America Board of Advisors participants: Tammy Browning, President, KellyOCG; Stacey Cadigan, Partner, ISG; Brandon Moreno, President, EverHive; Maureen Tanguay, Global Head of Recruitment Solutions and Operations, GSK.
- Planning for Tomorrow: A Future of Work Panel Discussion (APAC Region) Featured APAC Board of Advisors participants: Mina Cipre, Senior Manager, People Technology, N-able; Kathi May, Director, Marketing & Branding (APAC), Hudson RPO; Wendy Tan, Founding Partner & Principal Consultant, Flame Centre.
Do you want to showcase your knowledge and increase your presence amongst the HR Community in 2024? Then consider presenting a Livestream or facilitating a HR Table Talk. Simply complete our quick Call For Speaker form, identify a potential topic or two and upon successful review, staff will reach out to set up.
How are organizations applying technology to deliver more predictive workforce intelligence? This report explores the answers with findings from a survey by Sevenstep and the Everest Group…Read More
When it comes to managing your workforce, the day-to-day tasks can add up quickly. This is especially true for companies that utilize contingent workers, who operate under an entirely separate set of rules and regulations than permanent employees. Read more.
(On-demand Webinar) The Human Advantage: Redefining Employer Value Proposition for the New World of Work
Engaged and empowered employees are the key to unlocking productivity and profitability. Employers must evolve their employer value proposition (EVP) to a personal value proposition—what we call a PVP—to attract, engage and retain top talent. Read more.