If you have a temperature, are showing any potential symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the event, please stay home. HRO Today will not be conducting temperature checks at the event. If you don’t feel well, please stay home.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
If You Are Sick
HRO Today Forum, North America
The HRO Today Forum requires proof of vaccination to attend. We will require proof of vaccination for all attendees. Please bring your vaccination card or a photo of your vaccination card with you to gain access.
HRO Today Educational Events
To attend the events listed below in-person you must show either one of the following
- Show proof of a negative COVID test taken up to 24 hours before the first day of the event
- Show that you are fully vaccinated by presenting your vaccination card (picture on a mobile device is acceptable)
List of 2022 Educational Events
- HR Data Science Summit– April 25-26, 2022
- Employee Retention Strategies & Technology Showcase– April 27-28, 2022
- People in Life Sciences Summit– June 23-24, 2022
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit – September 15-16, 2022
- People in Healthcare Summit– September 20-21, 2022
- Talent Acquisition Strategies & Technology Summit– October 24-25, 2022
- High Potential & Leadership Development– October 26-28, 2022
- Employee Learning & Development Summit – November 16-18, 2022
After proof of vaccination or negative test is provided, attendees will not be required to wear masks at HRO Today events.
If there is no mask mandate in the city the event is taking place, then wearing a mask becomes a personal choice and HRO Today will maintain a respectful environment for all.
If a mask mandate is put in place, all attendees and HRO Today staff are required to follow local safety ordinances to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
HRO Today is working with venues to ensure that they are doing everything they can as recommended by local health agencies to reduce the spread of the virus. Personal hygiene facilities will be available for hand washing, sanitizing, etc. Food & beverage operations will maintain the highest standards of compliance with current health and safety regulations.
Your health and safety remain our top priority, and we have worked closely with government and health officials to ensure we have the strongest operating protocols, with the goal of providing a safe and enjoyable experience.
We look forward to seeing you soon!