This year, the HRO Today Association selected more than 80 companies as finalists in its awards program. Open to members and nonmembers of the Association, submissions were received in three regions: APAC, EMEA, and North America.
The quality of nominations in 2021 was by far the best we have ever seen. As the HR industry’s standard-setting organization, we were impressed and excited to see the innovation and value nominees are bringing to customers and employees. These companies are truly first adopters who are delivering game-changing results to the industry.
The awards for the North America and EMEA regions were presented on November 17th in conjunction with the HRO Today Association Conference, a virtual micro-event that explored how to best configure HR to achieve the “New Operational Excellence.” The winners were announced between three educational sessions presented by industry experts Dr. Peter Cappelli, director of the Wharton Center for HR; Jeff Lackey, VP of talent acquisition for CVS Health; and CHROs from CalPortland, the San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance, and Somos. We were pleased to have Madison Performance Group as this year’s recognition sponsor and assist in presenting the awards.
Award winners in EMEA include the following.
• Leadership: Preeti Mathur, director of HR, Engagedly Software
• Thought Leadership (Individual HR Excellence): Craig Morgans, acquisition center of excellence leader, DirectLine Group
• Innovation in HR Technology: Powell Software (small/mid-market) and Capgemini (enterprise)
• Business Partnership Excellence: WarnerMedia and BetterUp
• Thought Leadership (HR Excellence): WarnerMedia
• HR Team of the Year: N-Able
Award winners in North America include the following.
• Diversity and Inclusion Excellence: KnowBe4
• HR Team of the Year: Cheniere Energy
• Recruitment Team of the Year: Helping Hands Family
• Engagement Strategy Excellence: HIMSS (private) and City of Memphis (public)
• Best in Class in Candidate Experience: FAC
• Innovation in HR Technology: Humantelligence (small/mid-market), Puzzle Break (pandemic recovery), and TCP Software (large market)
• Thought Leadership (HR Excellence): N-Able
• Business Partnership Excellence: Cielo and Tufts Medical Center
Winners in the APAC region will be announced at a special virtual ceremony on December 16 at 8:00PM ET. This meeting will be open to members and nonmembers. We will begin accepting nominations for next year in Spring 2022.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me (Renee.Preston@SharedXpertise.com) should you have any questions regarding the HRO Today Association.