Philadelphia, PA â January 22, 2019 â SharedXpertise, publisher of HRO Today magazine, has released a new flash report, âThe Importance of Contingent Workforce & Employer Branding,â sponsored by AgileOne.
This flash report discusses how the use of contingent workers and the importance of employer branding are connected. Contingent workers play a critical role in the workforce considering that approximately 6 million workers are classified as contingent within the United States. Nearly three-quarters (71 percent) of survey respondents agree, saying contingent workers are an important part of their employment mix.
Stacie Habegger, Chief Sales Officer at AgileOne, says, âAs the source of how work gets done continues to shift globally, companies would be wise to carefully consider their branding strategy when it comes to contingent workers and professional service organizations.â
The survey found that only 60 percent of respondents felt employer brand is important in attracting contingent workers, which is significantly below the importance of leveraging brand to attract and retain full-time employment. The other 40 percent of respondents may be losing out on the opportunity to attract contingent workers with their employer brand.
âIn the current economy, companies are struggling to find qualified workers, both contingent workers as well as permanent employees. But remarkably few organizations are using their employer brand to attract contingent workers, despite their importance to the organization. Further, even fewer are attempting to measure the effectiveness of their employer branding initiatives on this group,â says Larry Basinait, Vice President of Market Research at SharedXpertise.
One of the reasons organizations utilize contingent workers is to evaluate prospective employees prior to potentially bringing them on as a full-time member of their workforce. This is validated by over one-half (56 percent) of respondents considering contingent workers as an important or very important source of talent for their full-time workforce. Â The flash report also examines how companies are measuring the effectiveness of contingent worker engagement efforts.
The exclusive report is available for download by clicking here.
From cutting-edge technologiesÂ to award-winning services, AgileOneÂ has the resources to provide true total talent management.Â Good vendors can provide cost savings, risk mitigation, vendor management, andÂ talent acquisition;Â butÂ aÂ greatÂ partnerÂ supportsÂ your business goals andÂ navigatesÂ theÂ legislation, regulations,Â andÂ trends that will shape the future.Â Go beyond traditional workforce programsÂ with a single consultative partner that understands where you want to go, and how you can get there.Â Minority/woman-owned, with operations inÂ nearlyÂ 20Â countries around the globe.Â One World. One Workforce. One provider: AgileOne. Visit AgileOne here: http://agile-one.com/us/
AboutÂ HRO TodayÂ andÂ HRO Today Global
HRO TodayÂ andÂ HRO Today GlobalÂ are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on theÂ HRO Todayâs Bakerâs Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider. Â For more information about SharedXpertise, visit www.hrotoday.com
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #