When it comes to your recruitment strategy, one size does not fit all.
Today, recruitment teams must be able to engage all facets of the industry – but what factors must be considered before recruiting hourly versus salaried workers? And how can new employee views affect this?
Join us in examining the differences – and what this could mean for you – in our latest HRO Today Flash Report.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Data behind the intense competition for qualified candidates
- The opinions recruiters have on the recruitment process with those of recent hires
- Why recruiters take longer to respond to a candidate’s application for salaried vs. hourly roles
- The average response time for job offers for salaried vs. hourly workers
- Recruiter opinions on why salaried employees accept a role
Fill out the form below to gain access to the report: