The HRO Today Association is the standard-setting organization for the HR industry, offering learning and development opportunities for human resources professionals. Corporate Practitioner members (HR Buyers) invest in Association membership to ensure their team is consistently honing the skills needed to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of their operations.
Corporate Practitioner membership benefits include:
♦ Unlimited Individual Memberships for your staff around the globe
♦ Increase the Collective HR Knowledge Base of Your Organization, including:
- Attend unlimited Professional Development Livestreams and HR Table Talks, highly interactive virtual sessions featuring dynamic discussions and learning opportunities.
- Showcase the thought-leadership of your organization while giving back to the HR community by presenting a Livestream or facilitating an HR Table Talk.
- Access HR Resources on your schedule through our ever-growing Member Content Library and extensive on-demand Livestream recordings library.
- Explore the latest workforce trends and enjoy dedicated networking time with clients at the in-person HRO Today Association Forum and/or the virtual HRO Today Association Conference. Member companies receive two complimentary passes to each event.
- Receive a subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication and gain priority access to HRO Today market research data and reports.
♦ Grow and Strengthen Your Network, including:
- Connect with the largest global community of HR professionals and HR service providers via our online Member Directory.
- Become a Delegate Member of one (or both) of the Association’s Knowledge Centers, special interest groups built on data, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration
- Discuss the latest HR Issues and make connections through the Association’s exclusive LinkedIn group.
- Your logo displayed on the HRO Today Association website so all visitors recognize your involvement and support.
- Your members featured in Association social media and direct emails.
♦ Creating HR Service and Technology Industry Tools, including:
- Serve on HRO Today Association Committees and connect directly with other members to review resources, technology, and programming with the potential to improve HR systems and transform industry standards.
Pricing for Corporate Practitioner membership:
♦ $5,000 for annual membership covering entire HR team
Interested in Corporate Practitioner membership or have questions?
♦ Contact Renee Preston, Global Executive Director of the HRO Today Association, at Renee.Preston@SharedXpertise.com.
What Practitioners Say About Membership in HRO Today Association
“Being part of the HRO Today Association community helps our organization stay connected to the broader HR landscape. It provides me and my associates access to an ever-expanding library of resources and events as well as a platform to share insights and experiences with others HR practitioners and providers across the globe.”
– Maureen Tanguay, Global Head of Recruitment Solutions and Operations, GSK
“Being a member has been an excellent experience for me as an HR professional based in the Asia-Pacific region. The organization’s commitment to providing relevant and up-to-date information on HR trends and practices in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond has been invaluable. Overall, being a member of HRO Today Association has helped me to expand my knowledge, enhance my skills, and build a strong professional network.”
– Nehla Sadaf Azmi, Head of Talent Acquisition, APAC, Infosys