The HRO Today Association is the standard-setting organization for the HR industry, offering learning and development opportunities for human resources professionals. HR Service Provider members gain access to a global network of HR leaders, elevate their brand, and are positioned as industry leaders.
HR Service Provider membership benefits include:
♦ Unlimited Individual Memberships for your region’s staff (North America, EMEA or APAC)
♦ Industry Visibility and Brand Awareness, including:
- Connect with the largest global community of HR professionals via our online Member Directory.
- Share and access timely content (reports, white papers, blog posts, and more) in our Member Content Library, and further amplify your organization’s thought leadership.
- Explore the latest workforce trends and enjoy dedicated networking time with clients at the HRO Today Association Conference. Member companies receive two (2) complimentary passes to attend this virtual event.
- Your logo displayed on the HRO Today Association website so all visitors recognize your involvement and support.
- Your members featured in Association social media and direct emails.
♦ Thought Leadership and Lead Generation, including:
- Attend unlimited Professional Development Livestreams, a convenient and interactive platform for members to share best and next practices. And access recorded sessions at any time from our extensive on-demand library.
- Showcase a service or technology that improves HR by presenting a Livestream. Receive visibility as the session is promoted widely and gain access to the full attendee list.
- Serve as facilitator for (or simply attend) an HR Table Talk, virtual roundtable discussions where members engage on critical issues. These sessions are ideal for creating lasting relationships with practitioner attendees.
- Receive a subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication.
♦ Advancing the Profession, including:
- Join a Knowledge Center, special interest groups built on data, knowledge-sharing and collaboration. Raise your profile in the community and support your company’s brand as you work to advance the practice of HR.
- Serve on HRO Today Association Committees and connect directly with other members to review resources, technology, and programming with the potential to improve HR systems and transform industry standards.
- Demonstrate an unwavering dedication to quality and improve your position in this competitive industry by becoming an HRO Today Certified Provider (reduced fees for members).
Pricing for HR Service Provider membership:
♦ $10,000 per region (APAC, EMEA, North America) or $25,000 global
Interested in HR Service Provider membership or have questions?
♦ Contact Renee Preston, Global Executive Director of the HRO Today Association, at Renee.Preston@SharedXpertise.com.
What Providers Say About Membership in HRO Today Association
“Membership has enabled us to enhance our visibility, expand our network, and grow our business. From professional development opportunities to the Member Content Library, HRO Today Association provide a platform for showcasing our services and solutions to a highly engaged audience. “
– Chad Creamer, Head of Page Outsourcing, North America, Page Outsourcing
“By providing insights into the latest European HR trends along with the latest developments in the US and Asia, our HRO Today Association membership has bolstered our global knowledge base allowing us to provide an ever-greater level of service to our HR clients. It has been and remains an important investment for our company.”
– Miles Stribbling, Head of Marketing (Americas and Europe), Hudson RPO