The HRO Today Association is the standard-setting organization for the HR industry, offering learning and development opportunities for human resources professionals. Service providers gain access to a global network of HR leaders, elevate their brand, and are positioned as industry leaders.
Provider membership benefits include:
- Connect with the largest global community of HR professionals via our online Member Directory.
- Explore the latest workforce trends and enjoy dedicated networking time with clients at the HRO Today Association Conference. Member companies receive discounts on conference passes.
- Get the eyes of our global community on your content, including reports, white papers, blog posts, and more, by sharing resources in our online library.
- Share proven strategies and insights by contributing articles to the monthly member newsletter.
- Your logo displayed on the HRO Today Association website so all visitors recognize your involvement and support.
- Your members featured in Association social media and direct emails.
- Attend unlimited Professional Development Livestreams covering the hottest topics and access a ton of content at any time from our extensive on-demand library.
- Showcase a service or technology that improves HR by presenting a livestream. Receive visibility as the session is promoted and access to the full attendee list.
- Serve as facilitator for an HR Table Talk, intimate and interactive sessions that are ideal for creating lasting relationships with practitioner attendees.
- Receive a subscription to HRO Today digital edition, the industry’s most well-respected HR publication.
- Serve on HRO Today Association Committees and connect directly with other members to review resources, technology, and programming with the potential to improve HR systems and transform industry standards.
- Demonstrate an unwavering dedication to quality and improve your position in this competitive industry by becoming an HRO Today Certified Provider (reduced fees for members).
Pricing for an annual Provider membership:
♦ $10,000 per region (APAC, EMEA, North America) or $25,000 global
Interested in Provider membership or have questions?
♦ Contact Renee Preston, Global Executive Director of the HRO Today Association, at Renee.Preston@SharedXpertise.com.
What Providers Say About Membership in HRO Today Association
“Thank you for today’s HR Table Talk. What great conversation and shared information. I look forward to implementing some of the ideas shared by the group. Looking forward to future sessions.”
– Lisa Williams, Director, Talent Management, Physicians Endoscopy
“I really liked the small size of the group. It allowed for everyone to chime in with their thoughts and ask questions.”
– Sarah McMullen, Diversity Program Manager, Talent Acquisition, CVS Health