To access the password-protected areas of the C-TEN site, click on any of the member pages below:
- C-TEN Member Directory
- C-TEN Content Calendar
- C-TEN Influence Newsletter
- C-TEN On-demand Meeting Library
- C-TEN News
- C-TEN Pulse Discussion Articles
Bringing CHROs Together for Invigorating Idea Exchange
The Premier Networking and Professional Development Society for Top HR Leaders
Sensitivity, confidentiality, and insight are all requirements of great HR leadership. In fact, the nature of most HR issues calls for the utmost discretion. In perhaps no other role does the phrase “lonely at the top” describe daily life as well as it does for the CHRO. There is no more daunting task than to help an organization get hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of employees aligned to common goals and cultural precepts in order to drive the bottom line.
Where do these HR leaders go for advice, support, and best practices? There are few answers to that question that come even close to the many choices available for other C-suite officers. That’s about to change.
In a landmark partnership, HRO Today and the Wharton Center for Human Resources have combined forces to create the CHRO Today Executive Network (C-TEN). This professional
organization will provide CHROs with the resources that will continue to help them succeed: professional development, innovation, best practices, and coveted resources.
The Wharton Center for Human Resources will work with HRO Today and the leadership of the C-TEN to develop curricula and research programs that address the pressing questions CHROs need to answer to be extraordinary in their jobs.
As a member of C-TEN you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Community access to C-TEN members for benchmarking, best-practice sharing, and networking.
- Inclusion in and access to our online member directory.
- Facilitated quarterly group calls to review current trends and next and best practices.
- Partnership with Wharton School to help promote research.
- Annual retreat for all C-TEN members to learn, network, and advance the profession.
- A voice in developing standards and practices for the CHRO community.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter, named C-TEN Influence.
- Participate in our annual HR Leaders metric survey and receive the full published report.
- Complimentary VIP ticket to the annual HRO Today Forum North America event (includes access to the HRO Today Awards Gala).
- Special C-TEN-only session at our annual HRO Today Forum North America.
- A subscription to HRO Today magazine.
- Opportunities to participate in quarterly pulse discussions (timely industry C-TEN information/topics), to be published in HRO Today, HRO Today Global, C-TEN Influence, etc.
- Opportunity to drive innovation: C-TEN will help service and technology providers bridge the gap between providers and practitioners, and offer providers the insights of CHROs into new innovations.
- We anticipate creation of a monthly newsletter involving news on career moves, regulatory changes, and features on best practices for running large and smaller HR organizations, and also a website where members can be highlighted as thought leaders to the HRO Today audience.
- Greater than 999 FTE – $10,000.
- Less than 999 FTE – $5,000.
- Not-For-Profits – $2,500.