C-TEN Members: To access the password-protected areas of the C-TEN site, click on the links below.
- C-TEN Member Directory
- C-TEN Meeting Calendar
- Shared Problem-Solving Discussion Notes
- Live Meeting Notes
- Content Presentation Notes
- C-TEN News & Additional Resources
- C-TEN Influence Newsletter
- 2018 C-TEN Archive
The Premier Networking and Professional Development Society for Top HR Leaders
Sensitivity, confidentiality, and insight are all requirements of great HR leadership. In fact, the nature of most HR issues calls for the utmost discretion. In perhaps no other role does the phrase “lonely at the top” describe daily life as well as it does for the CHRO. There is no more daunting task than to help an organization get hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of employees aligned to common goals and cultural precepts in order to drive the bottom line.
Where do these HR leaders go for advice, support, and best practices? There are few answers to that question that come even close to the many choices available for other C-suite officers. That’s about to change.
In a landmark partnership, HRO Today and the Wharton Center for Human Resources have combined forces to create the CHRO Today Executive Network (C-TEN). This professional organization will provide CHROs with the resources that will continue to help them succeed: professional development, innovation, best practices, and coveted resources.
The Wharton Center for Human Resources will work with HRO Today and the leadership of the C-TEN to develop curricula and research programs that address the pressing questions CHROs need to answer to be extraordinary in their jobs.
C-TEN Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Community access to CHROs for benchmarking, best practice sharing and networking
- Twelve meetings per year – (6) best practice sharing sessions, (4) content presentations, and (2) live meetings
- Inclusion in – and access to – our online member directory
- Access to research from the Wharton Center for Human Resources
- Annual retreat for all C-TEN members to learn, network and advance the profession
- Complimentary VIP ticket to the annual HRO Today Forum North America event (includes access to the HRO Today Awards Gala)
- Special C-TEN-only session at the annual HRO Today Forum North America
- A subscription to HRO Today magazine
- Members are profiled on the C-TEN website and also in HRO Today magazine
- Participation in the annual HR leaders metric survey and receipt of the full published report
- Membership in the HRO Today Association for your entire HR team at no additional charge