Participants learn how to keep sellers motivated, create a culture of excellence, and manage for top performance
BOSTON – RAIN Group, a global sales training company delivering results through in-person and virtual sales training, coaching, and reinforcement, announced today the launch of RAIN Sales Management, a new self-paced online sales training course.
The program includes over 30 lessons covering six distinct modules, assignments and tools, downloadable resources, knowledge checks, and certification.
“Managing a sales team is one of the most difficult jobs at any company, and the skillset for sales managers is much different than selling. If you want to see strong seller performance at your organization, you must also have strong management. This new program teaches managers how to motivate sellers, hold them accountable, and coach them for top performance,” shared Erica Schultz, CMO at RAIN Group.
In addition, analysts recently found that strong management is crucial for a top-performing sales team. Key findings from the Top-Performing Sales Manager study include:
- Sellers with less than 5 years of experience are 240% more likely to be Top Performers when they have an effective manager.
- Top Performers are 71% more likely to have a manager who excels at motivating for high productivity and performance.
- Top Performers are 51% more likely to receive coaching on a regular schedule.
Schultz continued, “This is an ideal course for sales managers or aspiring sales managers of any skill level responsible for individual sellers or teams. We set participants up for success and provide several exercises and tools so they can apply this new knowledge on the job. It’s also a flexible learning experience where they can go through the program via desktop, tablet, or mobile device.”
Modules in RAIN Sales Management include:
- Becoming a Top-Performing Sales Manager
- Leading Exceptional Team Meetings
- Sales Forecasting and Pipeline Management
- Territory Planning and Analysis
- Interviewing and Hiring Sales Superstars
- Managing and Accelerating Sales Performance
Participants can go through the program for $199/month. Learn more at: https://hubs.li/Q01WkzC70