As performance analytics become increasingly advanced, with traditional means of tracking the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function giving way to far more sophisticated methods, the question of how we measure recruiting success is more pertinent now than ever.
To find answers to this and other questions, Futurestep joined forces with HRO Today Magazine to undertake a primary market research study among users of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services.
We focused our investigation on three key areas:
• What Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being used in the RPO space?
• How satisfied are users with those metrics?
• What metrics do users want that they don’t currently have?
We also took the opportunity to gauge feelings on other related topics including:
• How satisfied are clients with their RPO providers overall?
• Is it easy to link talent acquisition data with HRIS systems?
• How well do RPO applications meet user needs?