Since the pandemic, employees are leaving the workforce or switching jobs in record numbers. It’s never been more important to develop, engage, and retain employees. Don’t let “The Great Resignation” stifle your leadership and employee development.
Meet with fellow talent development practitioners, experts, and mentors to sharpen your skills and build your network, at HRO Today’s Employee Learning & Development Summit happening both virtually and live in San Diego this December.
Event topics include:
- Employee Development During the Great Resignation: Upskilling and Reskilling the Workforce
- Microlearning – Increased Learning Engagement & Results
- Hybrid Training for the Hybrid Workforce
- L&D Lesson Learned During the Pandemic
- Development Based on Strengths
- Differentiated Development – Preparing Talent Bench of Tomorrow
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training
- AI-Powered Coaching & Development
- Gamification of Learning
- Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Development
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Join us at the 2021 HRO Today Employee Learning & Development Summit. This event will take place both in-person and will also be streamed to a virtual audience.