2021 Association Conference
The New Operational Excellence
In today’s unprecedented business environment, it’s almost impossible to keep up with the changes impacting the field of Human Resources. Hybrid workplaces. Pandemic afteraffects. Changing legislation. Technology advances are available, but finding the right solution means navigating hundreds of options from established players and multi-functional services to startup firms and plug-n-play platforms.
- How do you select and govern external providers, and how do you organize internal resources?
- How do you choose the right tech stack to ensure you have the infrastructure to meet the next wave of change?
- How do you identify operational gaps, specifically those related to recruitment, retention & engagement, and technology?
- How do you ensure strong employee engagement across your entire workforce?
- How do you meet the needs of a sometimes global, potentially remote, and often diverse group of employees and customers?
The HRO Today Association Conference, an HR micro-event, explored the answers to these questions and more. Interactive sessions with industry thought leaders combined with real life examples from our 2021 HRO Today Association Award finalists to inspire attendees to create their own vision for achieving the New Operational Excellence.
CVS Health: A Culture of Innovation Before and After the Hire Jeffrey Lackey, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, CVS Health The Future of the Office Dr. Peter Cappelli, Director, Wharton Center for HR CHRO Perspective: Hybrid and Remote Workplace Rights, Global Talent Shortages, and More Steve Antonoff, Vice President, Human Resources, CalPortand; Aida Rosa, CHRO, San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance; Deborah Thomas, CHRO, Somos; and Elliot Clark, CEO, SharedXpertise Media (moderator)
2021 HRO Today Association Awards
Throughout the conference, we recognized excellence as we revealed the winners of the 2021 HRO Today Association Awards. We honored winners in ten categories, including HR Team of the Year, Innovation in HR Technology, Engagement Strategy Excellence, and more. Now more than ever, recognition is critical to meaningful employee engagement, effective development programs, and a winning culture. This year’s award finalists were in attendance to help us learn from their best practices and to celebrate some of the most inspirational HR teams and leaders of the past year!
Thank you to our 2021 Conference Sponsors
Association Awards Sponsor
Watch this video from ActOne Group