B2+ English skills required. Base salary of $1,200 USD a month + commission of $250 – $1,000 USD a month (less than $250 a month in commission and you won’t have a job because of lack of performance). ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH.
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No.1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
About the Job
Constantly contact clients and prospects via outbound business to business calling, email, and social media to build interest in HRO Today’s conferences in a timely and professional manner. Follow up with potential clients and their specific needs. Ability to understand our HR conference topics and be able to explain the focus and theme of each of our conferences to potential attendees. Provide information on the company’s conferences, generate leads, and close sales are among the top responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Contact (through calling, email, and social media) appropriate HR executives to provide information about events, provide benefits of attending, and secure registrations.
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets, for contacts, sells, revenue, and any other of the company’s needs.
- Develop long-lasting business relationships with an audience of HR executives
- Promote the events by educating our current and potential customers on the benefits of participating in our events
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to pitching to closing and Account Management of those relationships formed
- Working in a driven and successful team to achieve group targets.
- Working to your own initiative to get results.
We’re looking for a professional that can provide constant contact to our sales prospects. You must be confident, passionate, and energetic. You must enjoy working as part of a team. You will need to have worked in constant contact environment, call center and or in a B2B sales position with a proven track record of excellent results.
- Ability to learn about products and services and accurately describe them to prospective customers
- Excellent spoken & written English (B2+)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA