I currently hold the position of Global Director – Head of Global Talent Acquisition & Employee Experience for Weatherford, one of the world’s largest multinational oilfield service companies. I have held progressive roles, responsibility and accountability with more than 20 years of experience organizing high-value, high-profile international recruiting efforts for Fortune 500 companies. Working with extremely talented teams, we have designed, implemented, and launched high-touch recruitment and development models, including aggressive recruiting campaigns in competitive markets for quality candidates. I partnered to build an international recruitment firm focused on technical and transitioning veteran recruitment that saw the placement of over 3,000 veterans into meaningful careers. In my spare time, I enjoy coaching varsity hockey, helping develop skills, team work, and respect on and off the ice.
– HRO Today’s 2020 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Award – Dec 2020
– HRO Today’s 2020 HR Superstars Award – North America – Dec 2020
– HRO Today’s 2019 EMEA HR Superstars Award Recipient – Feb 2020
– HRO Today’s 2019 HR Superstars Award Recipient – Dec 2019
– HRO Today’s 2018 HR Superstars Award Recipient – Dec 2018
– HRO Today’s 2017 HR Superstars Award Recipient – Dec 2017
– HRO Today’s 2017 Global Partnership Award Recipient – May 2017
– Developed, implemented and directed high touch full cycle recruitment models for 4 national and international companies.
– Recruiting and Facilitating the placement of over 5000 new grad engineers, supply chain, business and technicians into the oil and gas, construction rental and technical sector
– Partnered to build a international recruitment firm that focused on technical and transitioning veteran recruitment that saw the placement of over 3000 veterans into meaningful careers
– Developed and delivered effective recruiting and interviewing training sessions and seminars for University students, International and National companies globally.
– Designed, selected and lead the team that enabled our clients to engage and maintain the employees they have by providing end to end services with statistical analysis and constative trends from Exit Interviews, Training Evaluations and Satisfaction Surveys. Outcome of these initiatives saved in excess of 3 million dollars directly related to recruiting attrition for a fortune 50 company.
– Designed, selected and lead implementation and partnerships to deliver global RPO and Applicant Tracking solutions in over 70 countries. Realized savings of 5 million dollars annually.
– Coaching minor hockey in Canada and the USA to help develop kids skills, team work and respect on and off the ice.