The rate of new technologies being developed and companies providing them is exponentially increasing each year. In order to track the players and the innovation they bring, Alexander Mann Solutions, a global provider of talent acquisition and management services, has partnered with HRO Today Magazine. Together they produce quarterly reports that summarize activity in technology advancements and funding initiatives that support product innovation in the HR world. This data reveals critical information about new technologies, their applications, and the companies offering them in the human capital management (HCM) technology sector. HCM systems covered in this summary are those that include recruitment, employee records, performance, learning and compensation management, and compliance.
To learn more about what has happened in HR technology in the third quarter of 2019, and download the report here.
We rank the top providers of recruitment process outsourcing in EMEA and APAC based on customer satisfaction surveys.
By The Editors
Seeking an RPO provider that can manage your recruitment process across the globe? Look no further—this HRO Today Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Rating shines a light on the top-rated RPO companies operating across EMEA and APAC.
London – 5th November 2019 – Alexander Mann Solutions, the leading global provider of talent acquisition and management services, is pleased to announce the appointment of David Leigh as Chief Executive Officer with effect from 11th November 2019. He succeeds Rosaleen Blair CBE, Founder and CEO, who becomes Chair of the Company’s Board. Alexander Mann Solutions, […]
Click the link below to register for the Research Roundup. https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6062841658631628290
Acquisition is major investment in predictive analytics and artificial intelligence capabilities. Orlando, FL and Charleston, SC – October 30, 2019 – Workforce Logiq, a global provider of workforce management software and services to large corporations, has acquired predictive analytics and AI software company ENGAGE Talent. The acquisition will equip Workforce Logiq customers with proprietary benchmarks and […]
Metrics That Matter: How Can Data Drive Talent Strategies? featuring Ron Walters, Senior Managing Partner, endevis
United Overseas Bank is retraining its employees and empowering them to shape the future of their workplace.
By Michael Switow
United Overseas Bank (UOB), one of southeast Asia’s largest banks, is transforming the way it interacts with clients. Traditionally, 70 per cent of the space in its branches was dedicated for tellers, with the remaining 30 per cent for cubicles where higher value-add conversations take place. Today, UOB has completely done away with tellers in one of its largest branches.