- The most important factors for assessing advancement potential
- Methods for assessing developmental needs and “readiness” for stretch assignments
- How to determine if a leader is “high-potential”
- The best on-the-job methods for developing leaders
- How organizations can address the high and growing cost of unfilled healthcare jobs
- What healthcare HR teams can do to enhance their talent acquisition model
- Why it is imperative that healthcare organizations adequately invest in recruiting
- Examine the internal and external forces influencing healthcare leaders, including population health management, physician engagement, new leadership skillsets, executive turnover, succession planning and more
- Discuss strategies to overcome challenges presented
- Highlight best practices and share insights from healthcare executives who are working to better position their organizations for healthcare’s future landscape
Candidate experience is not only crucial to your talent acquisition function; it has an impact on your business outcomes. Evaluating the candidate experience your organization currently provides and implementing a strategy that leads to more positive experiences will improve your ability to attract and retain talent.
WilsonHCG’s Vice President of Recruitment Cynthia Cancio and iCIMS’ Manager of Product Communications Holly DeMuro will discuss examining your current candidate experience, share best practices on implementing measures to improve your candidate experience and teach you how to evaluate the ROI of a positive candidate experience on your organization.
HRO Today and WilsonHCG partnered to discuss the strategies and tactics for effective Sales Recruitment in North America. Jed Milstein, Executive Vice President of Human Resources at TransCentra, also joined to lend insight into the best-in-class strategies for sales sourcing. Learn how to achieve an effective sales recruitment strategy, and how to optimize the recruitment process while improving the quality of candidates. Takeaways included specific engagement examples as well as detailed metrics showcasing real success stories.
Lauren Bleimann, Product Specialist at iCIMS, reviews common recruiting pain points and outlines strategic responses developed by a best-of-breed company. Learn practical tactics for increasing hiring manager engagement and understand key metrics necessary to transform HR into a profit center for upper management.
John Wilson, CEO of WilsonHCG, and Alison Hadden, Director of Product Marketing at Glassdoor discuss creative technology recruitment strategies that will land your company top tech talent. Technology candidates are among the most sought-after talent pools in the employment landscape. And with technology driving business today and into the future, the recruitment of talent with these skills will become increasingly more difficult. This is especially true for midsized companies that can’t offer the outlandish perks of the tech giants. In this webinar, WilsonHCG and Glassdoor teach you what makes tech talent tick and how you can attract this talent pool to your company through your employment brand. You’ll also learn what innovative tactics your company can use to gain the attention of highly-skilled tech talent and what your technology-focused recruiters can do to make meaningful connections with techies.
© 2009 - 2017 Copyright SharedXpertise Media, LLC.
All SharedXpertise Media logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of SharedXpertise Media. All rights reserved.
SharedXpertise Media, LLC, 123 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123